Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some Interesting Info You Might Want to Know.....

Spinjunky

It's so funny that everytime someone posts about me whether it's good or bad, there have always been a handful of users who always have some "choice". Now to give opinions on how I played is fine and it is part of the business to get criticized or complimented. To be in this line of work you must have thick skin to say the least. Especially in todays world where technology has created a new breed of faceless people that flex their keyboard muscles on message boards. It's sad because it truly takes away the main reason of why we go out which is to have "fun". Anyway, let me get back to what I wanted to say about these same handful of people. They don't just criticize the way I play they take it further and get personal. Now this is where you have to draw the line. It is totally unexceptable to tolerate personal comments like this not only to me but to anybody. It truly gives new meaning to being a shameless coward. So I took it upon myself to try to find out who these people are and for what reason they would say these things.

This is what I found out with the help of Clubplanet: Anything that is written on the internet can be basically traced back to the computer it came from or it's IP Address. Here are a list of names that have all come from the same IP Address. I'll let you guys figure out from what computer these names came from. Then you might just figure out why these people have been so determined to bash me and throw my personal life all over the internet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what was written to me in a email from Clubplanet:

All I could find is that the following users all posted from the same IP

address:

clubchick

ml2k1

muzika

promo1

sfkid

shoreboy

sunshine69

toni23

vinylman

whome

This does not necessarily mean they are all the same user, but there is a

chance 1 or 2 of them are the same.

The same computer. Every computer on the Internet has a unique address, so it looks like these were all posted from the same computer. Can't be 100% sure because addresses can change, but this looks pretty likely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IS JUST COINCIDENCE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE ALWAYS A HAD SOMETHING TO SAY??

HEY PROMO AND THE REST OF YOU, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH METRO LOUNGE NOW WOULD YOU???

It bothers me that I had to do this but I think it was well deserved and these people need to be exposed for the way they have conducted themeselves on this and every other message board.

In all fairness there might be one or two names that have not said anything but we all know who has.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

denny..........you really did your homework on this one!!!

but i see why you did it, i noticed people talking mad sh*t about you on a personal level too ......as if everyone on CP cares :rolleyes:

honestly, i dont pay those people any mind and find their posts as being a failing attempt at slandering your name and everyone's opinion of you.

so dont think these people are making any sort of impact on your fans :D

The lengths that some people go to just to start drama!! FUCKING LOSERS!! Get a life already. How PATHETIC of a person do you have to be that you resort to spreading rumors and causing trouble a message board. Are your numbers that far off that this is the way to drum up more business? Well - looks like your plan may have backfired. Are you THAT DUMB to think that you wouldn't eventually be caught? Is your ego THAT BIG? Seems to me like you've just BEEN READ - and RE-READ!! Time to tuck that tale firmly between your legs and go on a hiatous. Your obvious attempts of smearing a man's name and reputation will hurt your own MORE than you COULD EVER IMAGINE!! Tell me - does it feel good?? Probably not for you - but for the rest of us - IT FEELS SPLENDID!!

OH - by the way - HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And one last thing - :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

It def pathetic Petey K and Metro staff, they are still upset about getting destroyed by tempts last summer:laugh:

Maybe Petey should let his customers swim at merge, they would prob like it better being that it is warmer in th summer in the summer:D

That was fucking hilarious!!!

It def pathetic Petey K and Metro staff, they are still upset about getting destroyed by tempts last summer:laugh:

Maybe Petey should let his customers swim at merge, they would prob like it better being that it is warmer in th summer in the summer:D

You may have just redeemed yourself!!! Just kidding - your entitiled to your opinion!!

That is some funny shit!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HOW DARE YOU COME ON HERE AND SAY I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH BASHING YOU! I guess the key word in your statement was " maybe 1 or 2 are not " and it cant be 100% sure". Listen denny you have really put your foot in your mouth this time. I post under ml2k1. And to say metro lounge has something to do with bashing you? Believe it or not , we could care less what you do, and who you do it with. How does where you play or what you play effect us? iT DOES NOT EFFECT US IN ANYWAY WHATSOEVER.You were considered a friend to metro lounge until a certain incident occured. Did we ever get into that incedent on this board? NO! Was there ever any mention of it on this board? NO!! Cause it was not my business and not anyones on this boards .And to be honest with you, i was told not to talk about it cause it was OVER! We never bash you. I am sure you cannot say the same thing for your people ABOUT US can you? And i know for a fact , when you name is brought up, my boss says he has no hard feelings. iT WAS A STUPID THING AND ITS OVER.I GUESS ITS NOT OVER FOR YOU though.Some of your friends who claim they are friends love to go back and fourth and start drama. Thats why i have seen and heard it for myself. WE DONT CARE! No one likes to see negitive things written about what they do or the club they work at. YOUR FACTS ARE NOT 100% STRAIGHT. You coming on here saying metro lounge has something to do with stuff about you is a joke. YOU HAVE NO EFFECT ON WHAT WE DO, WHATS THE POINT? And to come on here and say this about us, THATS NOT BASHING? If you really thought this, why not call me or someone from the club, WE ALL KNOW THE SAME PEOPLE. You are wrong! And it shows your imaturity to come here and point fingers. If you want to dicuss this call me, and if there is something i dont know, i want to know about it. Its not right, and you are wrong for acussing metro lounge..you must feel that metro has a reason to say something about you... GET OVER IT, WE DID!!!

Originally posted by ml2k1

HOW DARE YOU COME ON HERE AND SAY I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH BASHING YOU! I guess the key word in your statement was " maybe 1 or 2 are not " and it cant be 100% sure". Listen denny you have really put your foot in your mouth this time. I post under ml2k1. And to say metro lounge has something to do with bashing you? Believe it or not , we could care less what you do, and who you do it with. How does where you play or what you play effect us? iT DOES NOT EFFECT US IN ANYWAY WHATSOEVER.You were considered a friend to metro lounge until a certain incident occured. Did we ever get into that incedent on this board? NO! Was there ever any mention of it on this board? NO!! Cause it was not my business and not anyones on this boards .And to be honest with you, i was told not to talk about it cause it was OVER! We never bash you. I am sure you cannot say the same thing for your people ABOUT US can you? And i know for a fact , when you name is brought up, my boss says he has no hard feelings. iT WAS A STUPID THING AND ITS OVER.I GUESS ITS NOT OVER FOR YOU though.Some of your friends who claim they are friends love to go back and fourth and start drama. Thats why i have seen and heard it for myself. WE DONT CARE! No one likes to see negitive things written about what they do or the club they work at. YOUR FACTS ARE NOT 100% STRAIGHT. You coming on here saying metro lounge has something to do with stuff about you is a joke. YOU HAVE NO EFFECT ON WHAT WE DO, WHATS THE POINT? And to come on here and say this about us, THATS NOT BASHING? If you really thought this, why not call me or someone from the club, WE ALL KNOW THE SAME PEOPLE. You are wrong! And it shows your imaturity to come here and point fingers. If you want to dicuss this call me, and if there is something i dont know, i want to know about it. Its not right, and you are wrong for acussing metro lounge..you must feel that metro has a reason to say something about you... GET OVER IT, WE DID!!!

Obvosously there are PEOPLE around you WHO AREN'T OVER IT!! How do you explain ALL THOSE SCREEN NAMES logging on from the SAME IP address - and all those name PRAISE Metro and BASH Denny?? Basically - YOU CAN'T!! There may be some of those names who haven't bashed - which DENNY PLAINLY STATED AT THE END OF THE MESSAGE - HOWEVER - most have!! Clubchick, Muzika, Sunshine69, shoreboy, promo1, and sfkid HAVE ALL taken cheap shots at Denny, the venues he plays at, his reputation, and so on. This list was supplied to him by CLUBPLANET - he didn't just concoct this up himself. He took the time to research it with the people who run this site. Before you go running your mouth off - maybe you should talk to SOME OF THESE PEOPLE WHO USES THESE SIGN ON NAMES TO SEE WHERE THEY POST THERE SHIT FROM.

There is just too much evidence that indicates that all this comes from the same source - maybe not all the same person - but ALL THE SAME SOURCE!! Gather your own evidence and do your own research. When you get some that vindicates all parties involved maybe then yo'll have a chance at saving your PRECIOUS reputation. Until then, one word comes to mind - GUILTY!

Originally posted by ladybijan22

There is just too much evidence that indicates that all this comes from the same source - maybe not all the same person - but ALL THE SAME SOURCE!! Gather your own evidence and do your own research. When you get some that vindicates all parties involved maybe then yo'll have a chance at saving your PRECIOUS reputation. Until then, one word comes to mind - GUILTY!

OH MY GOODNESS...I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A BAD EPISODE OF "COLUMBO"...AND PETER FALK IS BEING PLAYED BY DENNY TSETTOS :rolleyes::laugh:

TWO WORDS FOR YA'LL: CRY BABY :tongue:

I understand that he stated that at the end, that maybe these people are not the same and that they dont all bash. But, to come on and say metro lounge does? And my name, ml2k1, is on there. This computer is in my house. Unless my son, who is only a baby and cant speak yet, signs on, its only me. It is not fair to accuse, myself , or a club. ITS NOT RIGHT!. Someone in dennys position should handle it in a more profesonial way. And not accuse myself or metro lounge.

I understand that he stated that at the end, that maybe these people are not the same and that they dont all bash. But, to come on and say metro lounge does? And my name, ml2k1, is on there. This computer is in my house. Unless my son, who is only a baby and cant speak yet, signs on, its only me. It is not fair to accuse, myself , or a club. ITS NOT RIGHT!. Someone in dennys position should handle it in a more profesonial way. And not accuse myself or metro lounge.

It isn't a secret to ANYONE who reads this board that the list supplied to Denny contains all people that ONLY praise Metro/Merge and NO OTHER club!!

And with this comment..

"Someone in dennys position should handle it in a more profesonial way."

Are you kidding me with that??? DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO THERE WITH PROFESSIONALISM????

Unfortunately this board is full of people who aren't professional - and the way people behave is the sole reason why this HAD TO BE DONE!! What's not right is that what is supposed to be a community of people sharing experiences has become nothing more than a gossip column for the NY/NJ club scene. People used to come here to share their experiences, but now when you do that, you are subjected to all sorts of outlandish attacks, comments, and ridicule from a select group of people. Voicing an opinion is one thing - but when it comes down to personal attacks, defamation of character, and slander, how else do you expect someone to react. These individuals must know that there will be consequences to be paid for their actions! There is a fine line between meaningless banter and jawing and that line has been crossed - and crossed for the sole purpose of destroying the name of a man who has done so much for the club scene in NJ. People forget that before Denny there weren't all that many NJ DJ's who were able to make it in the industry. He educated so many people with his sound and style - a sound comparable to many well known DJ's. And now because he carving a nice name for himself in this business, all these people want to destroy what took him so long to build. No one is perfect in this world, and I am sure that there are people who may not like what he does or like the type of man he is. BUT at least he KEEPS IT REAL!! HE doesn't hide - he keeps himslef out there in plain view. He takes a lot of heat for being a NJ DJ and boils down to people just being jealous of how far he has come. People should focus there energy more on there own lives rather than what someone else is doing who has no bearing on their own life.

Originally posted by tempkid

If you want to find clubchick she goes by the name "Miss piggy the blowjob queen" You can most likly find her in the Metro men stalls:eek:

Thank you tempkid for your profound words of wisdom.

BTW - were you at Earth?? I didn't see you if you were - where were you hanging out?

just so happens that ML2k1 also worked at Abyss:D and Denny left there, Its pretty funny i think, Why would denny bring this out for? You think he has something against you? He wouldnt waste his time if he didnt have the FACTS:tongue:

OH HOW THE PLOT THICKENS!!

WHAT A WICKED WEB WE WEAVE WHEN WE WANT TO DECIEVE!

Originally posted by ladybijan22

Thank you tempkid for your profound words of wisdom.

BTW - were you at Earth?? I didn't see you if you were - where were you hanging out?

Ya I was. I was by the dj booth at the start of the night, but mostly at the other end and the second level. I left kind of early (4:30) because I had tons of shit to do sunday, but I'm ready to party late next time:D

Damn! Thats all i gota say....

Denny i dunno why you wasted your energy on this.... While everyone on this board has the right to say whatever they like i do agree that it shouldnt get personal. But i think they got personal to get a reaction outa you.

Now IF it is the STAFF at Metro, and this doesnt mean it was you Geroge, its probably because you embrassed them. And that wrong of you Denny. I mean what were you thinking when you created those LOOOOOOOOnNNNGGGGGG ass lines at Tempts while Merge only had bouncers outside! :tongue:

Persoanlly i think it just a way of keeping the club's name in the spot like with all the drama. I think anyone and everyone in the business has been ripped a new asshole on these boards at one time or another. Its part of the business

and just so u dont think im hiding Im Louie Live :o)

Funny how Merge could not hold up to Temps or XS this past summer. I am sure they won't do it again this summer. Lets face it the club has such a poor set up it is more like a Rock Bar. Any bar u stand at u are staring at a wall. I am sorry to say but even if you went down there to spin Denny that place would not make it (ITS A DUMP)...Keep doing what your doing things seem to be going right so far. Looking forward to Mem. Day and hopefully doing something in Feb.