Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Singing and Driving...

hahah! sometimes i do...especially if i am in a car full of my girls...then it's outta control!! and u can never tell what song we will break out next! but i mean ..don't u find it hard to not even mouth the words to a song u love?!?! it just kinda happens!!! but i usually don't make a scene and definitely am not all dramatic like i am some amateur kareoke freak!

I sing all the time in the car but sometimes I'll see people watching at me and I'll kind of put my head down and start mumbling the words. I get really embarrassed. I guess it's because I have NO business singing anything..ohhh I sound terrible. I don't care...if it's a really good song I can't help it I have to sing..and I sing very loud too. :smile2:

i sing and dance too in my jeep!

in fact, that's how i met a girl last week ;)

i was at a red light, and she looked over and started laughing. I rolled down my window, held my ghetto-ish radio out the window, and asked her if she liked my music!

One thing led to another, and we ended up xchanging #'s! ain't that a good story?/?

So keep up the singing and dancing, people! :laugh: