Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shampoo / Conditioner

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

Whats the best in your opinions...

I typicaly use, ISO Sport, or Herbal Essense, but looking to change... do something "radical" im feeling "daring" and "Frisky"

lol j/k however i do want to change and wanna know what else is good...

how bout i come over and shampoo it for u!! that's radical and we can be frisky if u want!! lol...i use ISO reflect...shine shine shine!!! also lanzo protein plus shampoo sometimes.....and a lotta other schtuff! i am a hair product junkie....

yex un down if yourar e .. eah i had a alila too much too drink toonifght and the girl iwa s with gootot me sooo fucked.. tomororow... welll talk.. sorryryryr...

Starting the weekend off a little early by hittin' the sauce?

I have one word for all of you.....BIOLAGE

I use Paul Mitchell Shampoo One, and the Defining conditioner. And I must say....on those off days when I switch to Suave...yes Suave...my hair looks just as wonderful.

I've used Herbal Essence, and Pantene...and they both weighed my hair down so much. I have no patience for it!

Biolage is definetly the way to go....to get you started.

yex un down if yourar e .. eah i had a alila too much too drink toonifght and the girl iwa s with gootot me sooo fucked.. tomororow... welll talk.. sorryryryr...

i just read this now and i am quite disturbed!! LOL.....and stop bringing up that damn girl!!! makin me all jealous and shit!!! lol;)

whats disturbing the alcohol or the girl??? or that you werent here with me enjoying the alcohol???

all of that! i don't want to talk about it!!!:( and the fact that i actually made some sense of what u wrote was disturbing as well! LOL

im sorry bebe... i didnt mean to upset you... cum over and let me make it better... (grabbing monitor with both hands and making moaning noises and licking your avatar... uhhhhhhhh - ohhhhh)

aaaaaaaaw! how sweet!! lol:laugh: :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...