Clubplanet Nightlife Community

definition of a slut

nrgy112

Originally posted by nrgy112

what is your definition and why?

Well my response would be a girl who sleeps around with various other guys in order to get free E pills from them, all the while still with me, um i mean another guy...and then having me, i mean that guy find out from other ppl.:mad: Fuckin whore is more like it, sorry venting from a previous shortlived relationship.

Originally posted by roninmess

Well my response would be a girl who sleeps around with various other guys in order to get free E pills from them, all the while still with me, um i mean another guy...and then having me, i mean that guy find out from other ppl.:mad: Fuckin whore is more like it, sorry venting from a previous shortlived relationship.

:(who is she ill kill her.... ;)

i define a slut as a woman/girl that takes control of her sexuality and owns up to the fact that she likes it just as much as guys do. I think sluts are great. as for fucking around on a bf, that's just a bitch or whore in the case of the E-whore descrbed previously.

In my honest opinion I dont think a girl who sleeps with various amounts of men is a slut. She is just a girl who enjoys sex. If she is being protected and sleeping with men who are not in realtionships let her do her thing, I mean men do it and they are givin props for that but when women do it we are whores and what not. I think a slut is a women who degrades herself by useing her body to get what she wants (ex. drugs, Rides around, etc) Also women who sleep with men who are in relationships. A women who sleeps with 5 or even 10 men where they were protected and both of them did it purely for pleasure I don't think that girl is a slut....she just wants to get off as does the guy. This is just my personal opinion:cool:

slut: someone I try to hook up with who rejects me

"dumb slut wouldnt come home with me"

cunt: someone my friend tries to hook up with who reject him

"forget that cunt, lets go get pizza"

whore: hot hot hot

"look at that whore's pants over there....i bet shes a slut"

"nah bro, forget her....shes a cunt from what I hear"

BG

This subject is a bit touchy cause some women might think its sexist, But in any case the way I would define a slut is a girl who has sex with many partners on a No relatioonship level. She is a girl that gives all details about their sexual encounters and their number is staggering somewhere in the 50's-1000's. A true Gentlemen or lady should never disclose such details about their sexual partners, let alone go into such vivid detail. In earlier times sex was different, today its more overated and commercialized. A women wouldn't even have sex till she had been married off. I enjoy sex just as much as the next guy or girl but in today there are to many things out there (STD's).

A Man can also be a Slut, but we have a different name for that.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

slut: someone I try to hook up with who rejects me

"dumb slut wouldnt come home with me"

cunt: someone my friend tries to hook up with who reject him

"forget that cunt, lets go get pizza"

whore: hot hot hot

"look at that whore's pants over there....i bet shes a slut"

"nah bro, forget her....shes a cunt from what I hear"

BG

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

In my honest opinion I dont think a girl who sleeps with various amounts of men is a slut. She is just a girl who enjoys sex. If she is being protected and sleeping with men who are not in realtionships let her do her thing, I mean men do it and they are givin props for that but when women do it we are whores and what not. I think a slut is a women who degrades herself by useing her body to get what she wants (ex. drugs, Rides around, etc) Also women who sleep with men who are in relationships. A women who sleeps with 5 or even 10 men where they were protected and both of them did it purely for pleasure I don't think that girl is a slut....she just wants to get off as does the guy. This is just my personal opinion:cool:

yep, thats what i think too

Originally posted by trancerxn112

A slut is a girl who thinks that sex is just that... getting your rocks off and thats all... Sex is more then just blowing ur load or getting ur orgasm its the closest two people get to being one and should be viewed that way.

Spoken like a true Gentlemen, Wait a min didnt you bang two girls at once?