Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever used prescription amphetamines in clubs?

crashedfx

Guys i was wondering if any of you ever used prescription amphetamines in clubs or parties. I'm asking cause i noticed few friends of mine eating that stuff and having good time. I havent had time to try, but i tried that stuff instead of coffee it make people talkative, and if you take enough of it you get a nice buzz. Its not as powerful as E or anything, but i mean not everyone likes all the time to be that shitfaced. Anyway share with me if any of you had any experiences with it. Im doing research on those things. Thanx.

Btw by prescription amphetamines i mean stuff used for ADD treatments like: Adderall, Ritalin, Dexadrin etc....

Aderol is the shit!! I took 2 of em one night and was in heaven.When your on it you are wide awake and focused on every little thing you see.It also did something to my hearing because everything sounded so crisp and amplified.I swear i could have heard a pin drop in Tunnel that night.

Yep yep yep, and I absolutely loved em. I had tons of energy - stayed in the club til the lights came on - and didn't have to worry about wandering around looking all fucked up and weird. The music was AT LEAST as good as it was on E - it's a more intellectual appreciation than the very physical impressions that E gives you. Two different birds, and I'd say it depends on the DJ which is gonna be better. For Hawtin, speed was without a doubt the way to go. For Tiesto or PvD...I'd go E.

I am not sure whether I like adderall more for partying or for school related applications. Its a good drug for when your friends aren't getting messed up. Doing harder stuff makes social interaction with sober people rough, adderall makes you a more active and attentive person to be around. I alway keep adderall on hand. When I get around to it I am going to get myself a perscription.

Well, go to your psych tell him you think u have ADD/ADHD

he will analyze you and based on analysis he'll give you

and amount wich is good for you. It can be faked a little

but most likely you'll get some small prescription which is still good enough, you can request to upgrade prescription later, i think. I use few pills a month, when i really need to consentrate and work on something so i just ask my friend who really has ADD for a few so i dont see a need to get a prescription. If you take 20mg and over it gives you a nice smooth "buzz" also That lasts for over and hour or maybe two. I could see me eating that instead of Ex sometimes.

Adderall for example contains:

dextroamphetamine saccharate

amphetamine aspartate

amphetamine sulfate

dextroamphetamine sulfate.

So its almost like speed, no? Anyway, as far as i hear, its very bad for health with big dosage. So try not to abuse.