Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pathetic shit

Last night I was at Wall Street with a friend of mine, having a few drinks and trying to enjoy the weak vibe in the place. I felt a nudge on my left shoulder, so I turned around and I notice this big gargantuan punching someone in the face. When the guy got punched, he literally dropped to the floor. I think the argument was over one of them tripping the other, or something. What disturbed me was the fact that when the guy was on the floor trying desperately to crawl away, the other guy just kept stomping on his head. That left me with a very fucked up feeling for the entire night. There are some fucking dickheads with some kind of fucking chip on their shoulder all the time, many of whom frequent this club. Some of them are just straight up assholes.

I know that fighting is dirty to begin with, but is it necessary to step on the motherfucker's head? The guy was fucking out; they had to pick him up and carry him out. And he was small; in no way was he any match for the guy who punched him. I mean, stepping on someone's fucking head when they're on the floor is some real shit. And he didn't do it once, he kept doing it over and over. I've never understood how the fuck people can act so fucking dumb when they get drunk. This guy could have very easily killed this kid with his big ass shoes. It was someone's fucking skull he was stepping on, not a god damn basketball.

I mean, Jesus fucking christ. The guy is down, just leave him the fuck alone. When do some people draw the fucking line.

Originally posted by xwave3000

Someone should have kicked that asshole in the nuts.

hahah seriously....yea, that shit is fucked up...but a fight is supposed to be if go down and cant get up then u win...there is definatly no need to keep stompin on the guys head... thats why those fuckin people thta do that shit shoudl get hit by a fuckin bus just to get shown a lesson...and what sucks is that im sure this guy does this like every weekend to show that he is so big and strong...i say to him" go suck a dick asshole"!!

peace out

gianni

I really hate these types. You know, the roided up, I have got to fuck with everyone and everything type.

I don't look for fights nor start them, but these people are everywhere. Even in Vinyl after the meetup.

I have been in enough fights and done enough time in torture (ie D1 wrestling) to hold my own and the best way to beat these people is to get them on the ground and go to town. That is if you actually see the fist flying first.

Originally posted by realz

the small dude out. *grabs a bottle - CRACKKKKKK*

Seriously! A nice bottle to the head to put him out of commission...ppl like that are a menace to society!

Thats some really fucked up shit. Didn't anyone try to help him or break it up?

i'ts really terrible when dumbass guys use violence to release their sexual frustrations and personal insecurity.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Last night I was at Wall Street with a friend of mine, having a few drinks and trying to enjoy the weak vibe in the place. I felt a nudge on my left shoulder, so I turned around and I notice this big gargantuan punching someone in the face. When the guy got punched, he literally dropped to the floor. I think the argument was over one of them tripping the other, or something. What disturbed me was the fact that when the guy was on the floor trying desperately to crawl away, the other guy just kept stomping on his head. That left me with a very fucked up feeling for the entire night. There are some fucking dickheads with some kind of fucking chip on their shoulder all the time, many of whom frequent this club. Some of them are just straight up assholes.

I know that fighting is dirty to begin with, but is it necessary to step on the motherfucker's head? The guy was fucking out; they had to pick him up and carry him out. And he was small; in no way was he any match for the guy who punched him. I mean, stepping on someone's fucking head when they're on the floor is some real shit. And he didn't do it once, he kept doing it over and over. I've never understood how the fuck people can act so fucking dumb when they get drunk. This guy could have very easily killed this kid with his big ass shoes. It was someone's fucking skull he was stepping on, not a god damn basketball.

I mean, Jesus fucking christ. The guy is down, just leave him the fuck alone. When do some people draw the fucking line.

I don't know who the dj is on saturday night. I never go for the music, since they play nothing but bullshit there. It's a decent spot to hit on the island as a last minute type of thing, especially if one is in the area. Plus, there are too many great looking pieces (of pussy) lurking about for the taking.

I didn't see what happened to the guy after he was picked up by the bouncers. As violent as it was, the whole thing occurred in a matter of seconds.

There are far too many assholes in that place on a Thursday or Saturday night. Nothing but fucking dickheads. And yet, I always wind up hitting it during the week or on the weekends when I feel like venturing out.

I'm a lazy ass who doesn't like travelling too far anymore.

I can't even dance as long as I was once able too. I am out of breath during the first quarter of the song.

But yet, I still skill it for that short period of time.

I was with my friends at this lounge. And one of my friends was dancing with this girlfriend. And then this one guy was trying to hit on his girlfriend. My friend was like "Yo chill, that's my girl" Then the guy gave him a head butt. So then my friend started to beat the shit out of him. We rolled in about 20 deep... everyone jumped in and started to beat the shit out of the kid. There was a pool of blood on the floor. But I was like, "You all are fags" too all my friends. It was one little kid with a little attitude problem, they didn't need to almost kill him. And one of my friends he's pretty big.. he goes into the fight like 3 minutes later after the kid is about to die, and starts kicking the poor kid on the floor. And he's there complaining there blood all over his pants from kicking the kid. That shit is fucked up, all of them are fucken homos. I told em that too..

OMG...that was my good friend that got beat up... i posted this on VIP...WTF??!!!! is wrong w/ppl:mad:...my friend didn't see it comin @ all....total cheap shot...he got knocked right out as u know...he had to go to the hospital...he couldn't breathe cuz this asshole kicked him in the chest...this makes me wanna cry:(...my friend was stabbed in the heart yrs. ago and thank god he's alright...his boy was nowhere around to help him out...now i work out w/these 2 guys & they r seriously strong...i know what they're capable of doing...i've seen it...although the guy was a lot bigger then him i've seen my friend knock out guys twice his size...no joke...very stong...he's got no idea who did this to him & oh how i wish he did...ppl r such assholes:mad: ...get a life...i'm totally against fighting but, if ur gonna be an idiot to do so atleast don't be so freakin weak about it:rolleyes: .....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I totaly disagree, I bounced for 3 years and the little guy should of known of the inpending beating he would take and he should of walked away or left! When I have kids I will teach them how to box and fight, just like my father did. Men fight, pussies use guns, and adults walk away. I'm trying to be an adult now so I walk away but its hard sometimes.

Originally posted by shugabooga

so what happened after the fight? was the victim carted off in an ambulance? is he okay now, or is he in the hospital? was the attacker arrested? what is this wall street place? it sounds horrible!!!

he went to the hospital but, he's out now...the idiot bouncers let the guy go....grrrrrrrrrrrrr....i'm goin to see my friend right now...he's on vicodine so he's feelin aight

Originally posted by saleen351

I totaly disagree, I bounced for 3 years and the little guy should of known of the inpending beating he would take and he should of walked away or left! When I have kids I will teach them how to box and fight, just like my father did. Men fight, pussies use guns, and adults walk away. I'm trying to be an adult now so I walk away but its hard sometimes.

how often do you find yourself having to walk away from a fight? aren't they pretty rare?