Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your dream DJ tag-team lineup??

I was actually looking forward to Danny Howells and Danny Tenaglia @ Twilo b4 Rudy Washington got the last laugh....

so that doesnt count...I would love to see Steve Lawler and Danny T go at it one night...The King of Tribal and the King of House in one night...oh man....words wouldnt describe that night...

howells and sander sound enticing...and so does oakie and tiesto...

how about OAKENFOLD and PVD? even though we'd probably have to pay $1000 a ticket for that one...it'll also be interesting to see if Oakie can blow another international DJ out the water, much like DT did to both Cox and Digweed....

or how about Richie Hawtin and Jeff Mills?

I'm with Highman on the Howells and DT proposition.

I just got done reading an article in DJTimes, Howell didn't even know that he wasn't playing with DT at Twilo, the day of the party, which he ended up spinning at some loft in NYC.

If Vinyl brought the 2 together for a night, I think every house head in the tristate area would pop up again.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i got a different taste in music than the rest of u.....so i'll probably get bashed or something for this....but at the same time i htink mad people would agree with me.....

Johnny Vicious and Mad Myles....8 hours of insanity!!!!

actually not with me...johnny vicious and mad myles sounds stupidly insane...but you konw what sounds even better??

YENTAL BEATS AND JOHNNY VICIOUS!!!

they both are good mixers and both have tons of music to play...and both are hard, hard, hard!!!