Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need input on

clubkat

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Kat -

Wasnt the last shag fest a success?

I remember some debaucherous things happening one time at Exit after a meetup with a bunch of people???

Oh wait... that was the Apple meetup we organized on the main board, right? One that Blueangel (RIP my love) and I did?

:)

hehe you got that right! It was after Apples babe....SHagfesT© was at Lemon...and yes! it was a suck-sess.....hehe

Are you cummin this time round?

:confused::)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daemoncel

blueguy808

tonythelover

linabina

fierydesire

reginap

kingartur

romy20

gabo

djmoonshine

senorfern

tastyt

siceone

wannabeclubchk

Trancend ::working on the 18+ thing sweets::

atomicapples

synderella420

crystalmethod

somebitch

xxlea

quoth

spragga ::he said hes an iffy::

and jimk29...............

anyone else please let me know by the work weeks end!!! Seriously I need a count!

Jan 18 is on a Friday, right? You guys could have your warm-up for this shagfest at my Friday night party. Seriously, they love that shit there and it's always a very friendly atmosphere. There are dommes and masters always there with a variety of toys to flog and spank with. The main master is skilled in the art of Japanese rope bondage (I've seen girls get off on this) where he wraps the rope in a way that it rubs against certain sensual areas of the body. Or if you're into having your boots licked, there are guys there that are willing to get down on the ground for that. And besides that, I'm DJing, so you know there'll be hella tight tunes being played for the dancefloor. Let me know if you're interested.

Fun House Fridays at Flamingo East with DJ Dräcos

jan 18th is really far away for someone like me

i live by the minute

so i cant say just yet i'm a definite

i dont want to be someone who says i'm going and then not show

like DG AND ATOMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

but if i do go i will be sure to bring my whip, cause i still havent spanked everyone with it

and some of my other toys, which will be a surprise

:cool:

Originally posted by heretic909

Jan 18 is on a Friday, right? You guys could have your warm-up for this shagfest at my Friday night party. Seriously, they love that shit there and it's always a very friendly atmosphere. There are dommes and masters always there with a variety of toys to flog and spank with. The main master is skilled in the art of Japanese rope bondage (I've seen girls get off on this) where he wraps the rope in a way that it rubs against certain sensual areas of the body. Or if you're into having your boots licked, there are guys there that are willing to get down on the ground for that. And besides that, I'm DJing, so you know there'll be hella tight tunes being played for the dancefloor. Let me know if you're interested.

Fun House Fridays at Flamingo East with DJ Dräcos

WOOOHOOO SOUNDS PHIZATTT!!!!!!!!:D:cool: