Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the power of smell...

djmoonshine

fiery's flavor post kinda spurred me think of this...

i dont know about the rest of you guys, but if a guy smells good, it is the biggest turn on... smell is just so important i think... i mean just the hint of the scent my ex wears makes me think of him like crazy... in the same token, a new boy who smells particularly good scores high in my book...

am i weird??? :confused::D

am i weird???
]

Absolutely, positively NOT, Moonie!

It's funny cuz i was thinking of the exact same thing recently. A girls smell is one of those implicit things that matter a lot ( at least to this smurf;) )

It's not even about perfume or shampoo. I love a girl who's got great smelling hair, but what also matters is her "eau naturale"

That's a real turn on for me too:)

ahhhhhhh! i love baby smell... omg it is seriously the best smell ever!!! :D

smurfy man... i'm def feeling you on the natural smell... it's on my top 3 lists up there with baby smell and Gio...

when boys smell natural... soap and detergent smell, its the best! ugh... def. a psycho with my nose... :grin:

I love it when guys wear (the right amount of!) cologne. It is even better when you wear the same designer or line as he and the scents compliment one another perfectly.

Then again, nothing better than a guy in jeans, no shirt, a little sweaty and a little greasy, smelling of either stale gas or lawn cuttings. That is a major turn on for me.

Now who's psycho with their nose?

:)

Originally posted by djmoonshine

ahhhhhhh! i love baby smell... omg it is seriously the best smell ever!!! :D

smurfy man... i'm def feeling you on the natural smell... it's on my top 3 lists up there with baby smell and Gio...

when boys smell natural... soap and detergent smell, its the best! ugh... def. a psycho with my nose... :grin:

yeah natural scent baby, your not a psycho...this guy I'm dating doesn't wear cologne and he smells yummy.;)

My man MUST smell amazing...I'm not expecting him to go to any extremes, but i love when his scent is left behind somewhere...and I'm reminded of him hours later. Like the next morning when I get in my car, or when I'm doing my laundry and smell his cologne on a shirt I was wearing when we were together....

And the absolute best is having his scent on a sweatshirt or something that you're wearing to bed.......AHhhhhhh....

*sigh*

Guest gabo

I love the way women smell without perfume, If they wear it it's still good but I think I might prefer no perfume... I havent worn cologne in years.

I love my boyfriend's smell, not only his cologne smell but he also had a smell of his own, lol im not talking about a bad smell either. u know how everyone has a certain scent to them, well i love his lol

and sometimes if he leaves his shirt or something over my house and i find it later, it still smells like him and i go crazy lol

:D

Originally posted by fierydesire

yeah natural scent baby, your not a psycho...this guy I'm dating doesn't wear cologne and he smells yummy.;)

Yes- definitely a natural smell on guys, I've never liked men wearing cologne.

I don't know what it is about smell, I think it's so powerful because it's usually so subtle. It almost fades into the background, and becomes part of the subconscious.

nuthin like the "scent" of your mate....purely animalistic in nature...

its all good...the freshly shampood hair, the right mix of cologne and a little perspiration, etc.

i luv that we all have our own scents...ever notice how certain colognes/perfumes smell differently on people...

"girl...i wanna like...taste ya"