Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dating Preference

fierydesire

Originally posted by kingartur

I don't smoke, but i have dated girls that smoked it doesnt' bother me that much, but i prefer a girl not to smoke:D

precisely - unless we're talking about more than just cigs - than I'm even more flexible... sharing is caring...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

whats wrong with smoking? i hear that smokers get laid less often but i know get laid more than anyone else i know. is smoking really such a turnoff? i know cigars are bad but cigarrettes?

smoking is a turnoff for some people cause if they don't smoke themself and they have to kiss a person who smokes, the person who smokes their breath is horrible. thats my opinion. i never had a problem with a girl who smoked

I smoke, its a bad habit, many girls that i've dated hated it. But habit is so bad that i cant give it up even for the gril that i'm head over heels in love with. So i dont care if girl is a non smoker, but it would be better if she happened to smoke. We would get along just little bit better.

Originally posted by kingartur

I smoke pot once in a while but not ciggs

Problem with smokers is that they constantly have a scent of burnt nicotine, just as well nicotine breath. Pot smokers dont smoke it all the time, and they dont smell differently cause of that.

i used to smoke cigs 24/7........i cut down to just weekends when i drink.......so to help along my "quitting" process (ya right :rolleyes: who am i kidding), id rather have a non-smoker that doesnt mind me smoking :D haha, wouldnt that be nice....

as for weed, if its done on weekends or on very rare occasions during the week.........im cool with that:smoke:

damn im jonesin' now

Originally posted by belladiva26

i used to smoke cigs 24/7........i cut down to just weekends when i drink.......so to help along my "quitting" process (ya right :rolleyes: who am i kidding), id rather have a non-smoker that doesnt mind me smoking :D haha, wouldnt that be nice....

as for weed, if its done on weekends or on very rare occasions during the week.........im cool with that:smoke:

damn im jonesin' now

im always jonesin weed... :D

Khloe: You smoke but not in your apt? :confused:

Well I smoke and I dated a non-smoker for 2 years and it didnt bother him too much. I think when you care for someone you can look past those little disgusting habits you both have. Well I did however quit for awhile while we together, by my choice, which is good. I guess non-smokers can have that influence on you.

BTW I have been smokin for 7yrs and my lungs must be black..ewww.. :puke:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well I smoke and I dated a non-smoker for 2 years and it didnt bother him too much. I think when you care for someone you can look past those little disgusting habits you both have. Well I did however quit for awhile while we together, by my choice, which is good. I guess non-smokers can have that influence on you.

I wanted to tell you that i noticed same thing, before my recent break up i smoked so much less when i was with my g/f. Cause shes non smoker and its tough to be in the room that is like the veil of darkness from amout of smoke. So since i cared so much about her, i was considerate and didnt smoke almost at all in the beginning. Then it became a habit not to smoke around her. And after very short time i even stopped havin' cravings for a cigarettes when i was with her. So its possible to take even longer breaks as long as you really care for the person that you are with.

Yeah, I smoke but not in my apt....I can't stand the stale smell of stoges...I'm a lil bitch.

Originally posted by crashedfx

I wanted to tell you that i noticed same thing, before my recent break up i smoked so much less when i was with my g/f. Cause shes non smoker and its tough to be in the room that is like the veil of darkness from amout of smoke. So since i cared so much about her, i was considerate and didnt smoke almost at all in the beginning. Then it became a habit not to smoke around her. And after very short time i even stopped havin' cravings for a cigarettes when i was with her. So its possible to take even longer breaks as long as you really care for the person that you are with.

yeah it does happen, u see I couldn't smoke in his apartment. So gradually I quit all together. Because I was always there with him it wasn't a necessity

Back in HS I use to smoke or have drags from friends cigs, then I dates this guy who smoked and we would share (cute--right) and then I got hooked!!

But now (8 years later) I really do not like smoking. and haven't had a cig since. I use to like an occassional cigar though, real attractive for a girl huh??

I would never tell anyone not too but in cadaver lab I go to see first hand what smoking can do to your lungs and yes how black they really do become!!!! I know people to who had lung cancer that never smoked before too.....well we all have to die sometime right!?!?

Hey if smoking makes you happy then keep lighting them up, but I would prefer a non-smoker

yeah it does happen, u see I couldn't smoke in his apartment. So gradually I quit all together. Because I was always there with him it wasn't a necessity

I can relate %100. We we all do have some emptiness inside, more or less. So we fill it with something. The opening that smoking cigarette filles, we can replace with talking to our b/f's or g/f's aleast some and maybe most part of it. Relationships can also release drug addiction or drug use at all. It worked for me while i had a good relationship, very very effectively. I didnt do any drugz at all, even weed. And i didnt even have an urge to do any. Just social drinking sometimes thats all.