Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do the good looking people go in NYC?

Originally posted by magilicuti

good question, let's say club wise for now then

let's say if that's u in that pic then i wanna see ur face!!!! and what's the deal? u new around here or something? or just looking for new places to go?!

pretty new to the board and i'm just trying to see what's hot. been clubbing for awhile, just wanted to see what club planet is all about.

and yeah that's me but i didn't see any of your pics :D

i don't think i'd show my face on my avatar, don't want ppl coming up to me all the time in the clubs y'know? atleast ppl that i wouldn't want coming up to me. trying to not sound cocky here...

Originally posted by azulaced

judging from the shape of his head, he looks like an ugly motherfucker trying to infiltrate the good-looking scene just because hes cut. nobody tell him that all us goodlookin people go to hackensack nj

ouch, feeling some hate here. i guess hackensack is off limits for me:(

just went to court there last week btw

Originally posted by romy20

yes and there will be alotta good looking people there, including us right etienne lol

:D :D

nobody is better lookin than us LOL......well i still dont know what u look like (not really fair) considerin u have like fawkin 2474598934526458923824524560119034 pics of me

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by karch

Best looking people.. SOUND FACTORY... Or try lounges. I can't go them yet cause i ain't 21+. But I heard some got these hot model type girls. Good luck on your search.

cool, i guess after i get my head reshaped i can hit these clubs with the good looking people:D

i don't think i'd show my face on my avatar, don't want ppl coming up to me all the time in the clubs y'know? atleast ppl that i wouldn't want coming up to me. trying to not sound cocky here...

haha what if people come up to you while your taking a picture? lmao!!!!

pretty new to the board and i'm just trying to see what's hot. been clubbing for awhile, just wanted to see what club planet is all about.

and yeah that's me but i didn't see any of your pics :D

Clubwise it's hard to say cause usually its more crowded and harder to see a great looking crowd of people besides the VIP rooms. Generally Centro-fly, Lotus, One51 (even though I don't like that place they had a good looking crowd) are a few.

Lounge wise is easier. Lounges like Luahn, Sugar, Tja, Union Bar, Sway, Abaya when I've been there have had pretty decent looking people. A lot of hotties go to the hotel bars like Hudson, Whiskey Blue, Underbar, Spread, - these are harder to get into though than clubs.

Originally posted by gqraver

Clubwise it's hard to say cause usually its more crowded and harder to see a great looking crowd of people besides the VIP rooms. Generally Centro-fly, Lotus, One51 (even though I don't like that place they had a good looking crowd) are a few.

Lounge wise is easier. Lounges like Luahn, Sugar, Tja, Union Bar, Sway, Abaya when I've been there have had pretty decent looking people. A lot of hotties go to the hotel bars like Hudson, Whiskey Blue, Underbar, Spread, - these are harder to get into though than clubs.

sounds like good info, thanks

wow, lets all wax poetic why dont we?

the good looking people? first off, i guess thats the eye of the beholder, but i'd say... there were always an even mix of hotties and absolute freaks at twilo... exit 1.0 was a good looking crowd. SF is about the same as twilo was... other than that, try the smaller snob-crowd clubs like life used to be, now i dont know or care but maybe centro-fly? float? nv? theyre very ephemeral, those "hot," of-the-moment clubs. good luck.

-joel B