Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a little story about what might happen after shagfest!

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

So it's after shagfest and clubkat and moonshine decide that they are going to chill alone. They decide to go to a dark bar with couches right down the street. The whole night they have been flirting with each other and neither of them has been with a woman. So they get to the bar order their drinks and find a seat in the back. As they sit there they begin to talk about sex and what it would feel like to be with another woman. The very thought of this gets moonies pussy soaking wet, wet right through her pants. When moonie tells kat how wet her tight pussy had gotten from the mere thought of another woman eating away at it, clubkat suggests that they leave and go some where more private. As they walk down the street clubkat pulls moonie against a wall and give her a slow, soft kiss. Kat just grazes moonies lips with her tongue but moonie just attacks her by thrusting her tongue in kats mouth and running her hands over kats tits. With their mouths all wet with saliva they keep on walking and find an empty street. They walk into a doorway to a building and start kissing again. Kat slides her hand over the wet spot on moonies pants and unbuttons them. She pulls them down to mid thigh and starts to feel another womans wet pussy for the first time! She spits on her fingers to get them wet and spreads it all around her clit making it easier to stimulate her. When she slides in two fingers into her cunt monnie lets out a muffled by her hand "oh my god" and can barley stand. Kat is fingerfucking her so hard that it's making a smacking sound from her hand pounding against her freshly shaven pussy. Moonie grabs a hold of kats hair and says"is that the best you can do?" trying to make her fuck her even harder. So kat pulls her pants down to the ground and turns her around facing the wall and gives her a series a hard stinging smacks to her ass. And buries her face in her cunt from behind. licking and sucking every part of her pussy, the she gets some saliva and lets it drip out of her mouth and hit the top off her ass letting it drip down to her asshole and rubbing it around with her fingers. All of a sudden moonie moans out that she is gonna cum! And in no time after that she starts to feel the orgasm building in her body and grabs kats hair firmly keeping her face in her pussy, so that she is gauranted that she wont stop lapping away. When she finally cums she cant say anything at all. All she can do is gasp for air as she tries to enjoy every second of her orgasm!

With Kat not wanting to stop eating her out moonie, takes control with her hand already up her skirt felling away at her brazillian wax and tugging at her clit ring. Kat slips off her skirt to give moonie full access... and puts one leg up on the radiator in the doorway. Moonie takes a look at how juicy and her wet her slit is. playing around teasing her with light little licks and then a long lick with alot of saliva so if runs out the sides of her mouth, dripping down kats thigh... Kat just looks on enjoying every second of it. With clubkat so wet everytime moonie pulls her mouth away she gets a string of juices from her mouth to Kats pussy. With moonie tugging on kats clit ring she slides in a few fingers to massage her g-spot. Then moonie grabs her and pulls her down on the floor with her and they go into a 69 position. with them both lapping away at each others cunts on the floor moonie starts to lick her ass alittle to see if kat is into it,and kat lets out a loud "ohhhhhhhhhhh you dirty girl" and knows to keep going. With kat on top of her she decides to sit up and spin around, sitting directly on moonies face. With her soaking wet hole planted firmly on moonies face she begins to suck on her clit at the same time lightly pulling on the clit ring in a circlular motion. With kat moving in circles and back and forth she says that she may cum and then she takes her clit in her own hand to masturbate and moonie just rams her tongue inside of her pussy swirling it around and sucking on her swollon lips ! Untill Kats breathing speeds up and then she goes still and lets out one long moan... and then finishes up her orgasm by smearing her juices with her pussy all over moonies face!

With them both exhausted and dripping with sweat they get up and dress each other. And turn towards the door where they see a bunch of people standing there to their surprize, with their mouths wide open unable to say a word. Then our two fine ladies walk out of the doorway and clubkat says to one of them "havent you ever watched 2 girls fuck before" and keeps on walking... over to gabos place where a big orgy is all ready in progress.:D

Guest gabo

I dont know, cause I am soo tired and I felt like I was rushing through it. I kind of got alittle goofy at the end lol. ok I am going to bed.

omg haha....that last line clubkat says to one of them "havent you ever watched 2 girls fuck before" sounds just like something i would say :laugh:

wow....i never thought id see the day when Gabo outdid himself.....im soooooooo happy this was the 1st thing i saw in the morning baby

moon.gif moonie + la.gif me + lew.gif this + thebirdman.gif a taste of this ::thats me fingering her and not giving her the finger:: + some of this smileysex5.gif = a whole lot of this smoke.gif

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djmoonshine

:eek: :eek: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

:woah: *moonie is absolutely speechless*:woah:

~ and i could totally hear you saying the last line kitten... thats why its so purrfect!!!

gabo dahling, you really outdid yourself... hey kitty, how about we give petey boy front row seats??? :D

Front row seats would be sooooo nice, besides clubkat owes me a real big favor.

I am thinking of retiring the storys for a while. I am not sure if anyone likes them, or even reads them. I only have 60 views and its been 2 days. So last one for a while.

pete

Well, I personally love your stories jsut like delicious moonie and the sweet purralicious kittten;)

Sure add me to the equation for some of this pussy eaten madness....hmm...I put a little bit of my excerpt into the equation

After Clubkat said "have you never seen two girls fuck before, Fiery walks over and whispers into the girls ears and says shall we continu here or at Gabo's. Fiery thinks it is better to give the crowd an encore presentation. Then she joins the two in this madness. She quickly undresses Clubkat, then swings over to Moonie and rips her clothes off with her teeth. Clubkat watching this, gets all excited starts biting and nibbling on nipples. Fiery slowly places her hand up Moonies leg and slowly works her way up to her punan. She then works her head down to get the taste of her ever so ripe and tasty pusy. Mind you this is the first time Fiery has felt another girls wet pussy. She was kind of liking it. So as Clubkat watches, Moonie calls her over so she can lick her. Clubkat climbs over Fiery while stll nibbling away at her nipples. Fiery continues to lick and munch away at Moonies delicious pussy. The three are immersed and heavily focused into one another that they forget they have an audience. Yet they all do get a bit tired after sometime, so they stop and dress. But, the there gaze into each other's eyes and realize that its not over just yet. They quickly hurry and walk over to Gabo and whispers to him " Can we go back to your place for round three, if your a good boy we may let you join;).." Gabo with excitement, quickly takes the three and procedes back to his house. The three still burning with desire, make Gabo pull over and continue where they....

Thats the best I could do in the morning;):tongue:

and kitten changed her mind and asked gabo to continue driving.......gabo now frustrated, only could glare every second through his rear view mirror...at the 3 lustful women in the back, who were sucking, licking, biting, and fondling each other. His hard on was too much to take...and with one hand on the wheel and the other now on his cock, he glanced over and again, at only a few glimmers of topless bodies every time a street light would pass by.

When they finally got to his home...the 3 went up the stairs...as if they owned the place and knew everyroom. They entered and Gabo closed the door behind them, making sure he locked it, because he didnt want anyone interrupting, or leaving.

Fiery went straight to the kitchen...opened the fridge and bent over looking for something she could put to use. Kitty seeing an opportunity, pounced on over to Fiery, grabbed her hips and pushed her ass against her. She bent in the position Fiery was in and whispered "if i had a cock, id be fucking you right now". Fiery who all the while found some whipped cream...turned around and gave Kat a passionate kiss.

Moonie, plopped herself of the couch and Gabo, glancing at the kitchen sat next to her and asked moonie if she wanted to watch anything. Moonie then moved herself over and sat on Gabos lap staddling saying...."the only thing I want to watch is you facefucking me!!" Gabo becoming very nervous could only let out a faint "o.....ok". Moonie pulled her skirt down and got up on both legs with gabo still laying. She placed both knees at the head of the couch and sat firmly on Gabos face, while he held her in place with his hands on her back.....suddenly Gabo felt someone tugging at his pants...he could not see who it was and he didnt want to fight it so still holding sweet moonie he lifted his pelvis so the "stranger" could undress him.

Fiery kept pulling away and when she looked up let out an "oh my god". Gabo's pecker was fully erect and waiting for some action.....He managed to say "whats wrong" very muffled as he didnt want to stop eating his dessert. Fiery without a word...began to lap away at the hard cock ::as kitties do:: and goosebumps ran all down Gabos body. Kat who walked in with the whipped cream said "looks like the parties started" and quickly undressed what little clothes she had left on. She walked over to the 3 horny bodies...got up on the couch that moonie and gabo were being so deliciously pleased on. Moonie reaching out for Kat with really dreamy eyes said "baby cum here" so Kat did..and Moonie began to suck away at Kats hard nipples.....Kat in turn began to put the cream to use squirting some over moonies pussy for Gabo to have additional enjoyment, and also on moonies sweet breasts for herself....she began to lap away at the cream, making sure she didnt touch moonies skin at all..moonie becoming desperate moaned "please kitty....please suck me" and Kat did as she was told.

Out of nowhere came a loud noise....thunderclap like....that startled moonie and Kat, and made Gabo let out a loud moan.....Fiery had

;):tongue::D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

and kitten changed her mind and asked gabo to continue driving.......gabo now frustrated, only could glare every second through his rear view mirror...at the 3 lustful women in the back, who were sucking, licking, biting, and fondling each other. His hard on was too much to take...and with one hand on the wheel and the other now on his cock, he glanced over and again, at only a few glimmers of topless bodies every time a street light would pass by.

When they finally got to his home...the 3 went up the stairs...as if they owned the place and knew everyroom. They entered and Gabo closed the door behind them, making sure he locked it, because he didnt want anyone interrupting, or leaving.

Fiery went straight to the kitchen...opened the fridge and bent over looking for something she could put to use. Kitty seeing an opportunity, pounced on over to Fiery, grabbed her hips and pushed her ass against her. She bent in the position Fiery was in and whispered "if i had a cock, id be fucking you right now". Fiery who all the while found some whipped cream...turned around and gave Kat a passionate kiss.

Moonie, plopped herself of the couch and Gabo, glancing at the kitchen sat next to her and asked moonie if she wanted to watch anything. Moonie then moved herself over and sat on Gabos lap staddling saying...."the only thing I want to watch is you facefucking me!!" Gabo becoming very nervous could only let out a faint "o.....ok". Moonie pulled her skirt down and got up on both legs with gabo still laying. She placed both knees at the head of the couch and sat firmly on Gabos face, while he held her in place with his hands on her back.....suddenly Gabo felt someone tugging at his pants...he could not see who it was and he didnt want to fight it so still holding sweet moonie he lifted his pelvis so the "stranger" could undress him.

Fiery kept pulling away and when she looked up let out an "oh my god". Gabo's pecker was fully erect and waiting for some action.....He managed to say "whats wrong" very muffled as he didnt want to stop eating his dessert. Fiery without a word...began to lap away at the hard cock ::as kitties do:: and goosebumps ran all down Gabos body. Kat who walked in with the whipped cream said "looks like the parties started" and quickly undressed what little clothes she had left on. She walked over to the 3 horny bodies...got up on the couch that moonie and gabo were being so deliciously pleased on. Moonie reaching out for Kat with really dreamy eyes said "baby cum here" so Kat did..and Moonie began to suck away at Kats hard nipples.....Kat in turn began to put the cream to use squirting some over moonies pussy for Gabo to have additional enjoyment, and also on moonies sweet breasts for herself....she began to lap away at the cream, making sure she didnt touch moonies skin at all..moonie becoming desperate moaned "please kitty....please suck me" and Kat did as she was told.

Out of nowhere came a loud noise....thunderclap like....that startled moonie and Kat, and made Gabo let out a loud moan.....Fiery had

;):tongue::D

Wow there is sooo much sex in this thread!! fiery my dear that that awesome!

and clubkat I still have a hardon.... I love this.

• 3 months later...
Guest gabo
Originally posted by gabo

So it's after shagfest and clubkat and moonshine decide that they are going to chill alone. They decide to go to a dark bar with couches right down the street. The whole night they have been flirting with each other and neither of them has been with a woman. So they get to the bar order their drinks and find a seat in the back. As they sit there they begin to talk about sex and what it would feel like to be with another woman. The very thought of this gets moonies pussy soaking wet, wet right through her pants. When moonie tells kat how wet her tight pussy had gotten from the mere thought of another woman eating away at it, clubkat suggests that they leave and go some where more private. As they walk down the street clubkat pulls moonie against a wall and give her a slow, soft kiss. Kat just grazes moonies lips with her tongue but moonie just attacks her by thrusting her tongue in kats mouth and running her hands over kats tits. With their mouths all wet with saliva they keep on walking and find an empty street. They walk into a doorway to a building and start kissing again. Kat slides her hand over the wet spot on moonies pants and unbuttons them. She pulls them down to mid thigh and starts to feel another womans wet pussy for the first time! She spits on her fingers to get them wet and spreads it all around her clit making it easier to stimulate her. When she slides in two fingers into her cunt monnie lets out a muffled by her hand "oh my god" and can barley stand. Kat is fingerfucking her so hard that it's making a smacking sound from her hand pounding against her freshly shaven pussy. Moonie grabs a hold of kats hair and says"is that the best you can do?" trying to make her fuck her even harder. So kat pulls her pants down to the ground and turns her around facing the wall and gives her a series a hard stinging smacks to her ass. And buries her face in her cunt from behind. licking and sucking every part of her pussy, the she gets some saliva and lets it drip out of her mouth and hit the top off her ass letting it drip down to her asshole and rubbing it around with her fingers. All of a sudden moonie moans out that she is gonna cum! And in no time after that she starts to feel the orgasm building in her body and grabs kats hair firmly keeping her face in her pussy, so that she is gauranted that she wont stop lapping away. When she finally cums she cant say anything at all. All she can do is gasp for air as she tries to enjoy every second of her orgasm!

With Kat not wanting to stop eating her out moonie, takes control with her hand already up her skirt felling away at her brazillian wax and tugging at her clit ring. Kat slips off her skirt to give moonie full access... and puts one leg up on the radiator in the doorway. Moonie takes a look at how juicy and her wet her slit is. playing around teasing her with light little licks and then a long lick with alot of saliva so if runs out the sides of her mouth, dripping down kats thigh... Kat just looks on enjoying every second of it. With clubkat so wet everytime moonie pulls her mouth away she gets a string of juices from her mouth to Kats pussy. With moonie tugging on kats clit ring she slides in a few fingers to massage her g-spot. Then moonie grabs her and pulls her down on the floor with her and they go into a 69 position. with them both lapping away at each others cunts on the floor moonie starts to lick her ass alittle to see if kat is into it,and kat lets out a loud "ohhhhhhhhhhh you dirty girl" and knows to keep going. With kat on top of her she decides to sit up and spin around, sitting directly on moonies face. With her soaking wet hole planted firmly on moonies face she begins to suck on her clit at the same time lightly pulling on the clit ring in a circlular motion. With kat moving in circles and back and forth she says that she may cum and then she takes her clit in her own hand to masturbate and moonie just rams her tongue inside of her pussy swirling it around and sucking on her swollon lips ! Untill Kats breathing speeds up and then she goes still and lets out one long moan... and then finishes up her orgasm by smearing her juices with her pussy all over moonies face!

With them both exhausted and dripping with sweat they get up and dress each other. And turn towards the door where they see a bunch of people standing there to their surprize, with their mouths wide open unable to say a word. Then our two fine ladies walk out of the doorway and clubkat says to one of them "havent you ever watched 2 girls fuck before" and keeps on walking... over to gabos place where a big orgy is all ready in progress.:D

this one really happened! I have pictures

Originally posted by gabo

That's some fine ass story tellin'''''...

GOODAAAAMN now i don't need to buy a penthouse to get its letters...gabo you have pictures? This could be your break into the porn industry!!!!!!

Gabo put up a link or something where all your *non-fiction* stories are located..reality based sex-board forums! Heeell yeaaaah :D

Originally posted by wahoo

GOODAAAAMN now i don't need to buy a penthouse to get its letters...gabo you have pictures? This could be your break into the porn industry!!!!!!

Gabo put up a link or something where all your *non-fiction* stories are located..reality based sex-board forums! Heeell yeaaaah :D

ahem. . .gabo ::that fuck:: is not a manager of either me or moonie. . .we are not public porn stars. . .only private ::on each other::. . .:grin:

as for the pictures. . .u can see how the night started in the thread regarding shagfest on page 1 by tastyt. . .but thats all the ones your getting. . .

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

ahem. . .gabo ::that fuck:: is not a manager of either me or moonie. . .we are not public porn stars. . .only private ::on each other::. . .:grin:

as for the pictures. . .u can see how the night started in the thread regarding shagfest on page 1 by tastyt. . .but thats all the ones your getting. . .

I thought I was your manager