Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Late Will Howells Go On New Years Eve????

aight i need some answers damnit.....i have no official plans this year for the ball drop...usually my boy has a sick party but the parents are staying home this yea...blahhhhhh.....

so its late night to the city prob around 4 or 5....how late do u think vinyl will make it.....im guessing around 12 hopefully 1pm....

Good Question, MSoprano...

I'm thinking about going, hoping Danny will be on till the wee hours of the morning (even though i got 2 tests that week! how the Fuc|< do they plan to give 2 tests on new years week:confused: )

And did i hear they're giving out free BuBBly to everyone who gives their $50 at the door?/?

:: questions that need answers::

.:confused:

Originally posted by romy20

ito!!!!!! sientelo!!!!!

lol yeah i know im gonna really try to go i wanna.

and and excuse me mr. soprano, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy is it gonna be dangerous lol:tongue:

lol

BITCH!

YEAH U HEARD ME!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the only info i want is an estimated closing time...so i dont get there and its gonna be closing in an hour,,,then i gotta go to factory....blahhhhhhhhh with that idea

1) There is no set closing time. Danny will Start around 10ish, and will finish when the crowd is ready to leave.

2) Door is $50. That includes a personal bottle of Chandon champagne for those over 21. If you are under 21, then you will receive 2 complimentary drinks of choice.

Two entrances will open @ 9:45.