Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Pussy Eaters

fierydesire

Originally posted by XxS87xX

OMG

I go down on a girl and will stay down there all day if she asked me to!!! I LOVE going down on a girl!! When down there my whole point is to keep her on edge not expecting what my toungue, fingers are doing. I love when a girl grabs my head and pulls my face into her twat, humping my face like she is going to explode. When a girl comes on my face i try to get as much of the juices in my mouth as possible. I can go down on a girl and not have sex and still be satisfied. I dont know why:confused:

Damn, i have the same thing.... Depends on the girl though.

I have been asked a few times: "I came like 3 times, and u none, and u want to tell me that u can just stop like this? I mean from last nite i can see that you not impotenet or anything. Let me give a blow you atleast. Is there something wrong?"

I mean for some reason there are times, when i just dont feel like fucking after i've been eating pussy for long. No girl understands me for it.

I hope there is nothing wrong with me. I know im not impotent, so i worry about problem beign in my head.

Originally posted by gabo

It depends what kind of a mood I am in. I might start off slow and tease alot, just barely touching her clit with my tongue and working my way up to long slow licks. Sometimes I am sooo horny that I just rip her panties off and bury my face in that pussy getting my face wet from ear to ear!

What he said

I definetly love eating @ussy. It's an awesome thrill. For me I love 69'ing or just being able to eat it and have a view of he v@gina & butt. I usually go for the inner thigh and then work my way down to her area. I've noticed that spreading the skin over the clit, exposing the clit itself works awesome. Fingers inside definetly are a necesity. AS for the butt itself, that's becoming something more and more appealing everytime i go down. I've noticed that all girls are not so willing to allow entry back there though.. Some just can't seem to ignore the pain so I'll just eat both ends out and move on to other activities!!!!..

idk, It's been almost two years since i've touched another girl besides my girl, it's great though.... cause everytime we do it, it's like new......

:) :) :hump::) :)

I do my best, as any guy would do to work with my partner's needs/wants and react to her.

It probably helped tremendously, but I read two books that really helped me to understand how to stimulate the clit in all aspects.

The first was,

A Hand in the Bush - very comprehensive and very in depth about a woman's parts and what works and why.

the second was,

A Guide to Giving Great Oral Sex - The holy grail of holy grails. An indepth guide for you and your partner on how to swallow, lick, tickle, suck, smooth, pat and push your way into the best oral orgasms known to human kind.

A real feel good book.

Can't say I learned it all by my own, but I can say I've been well educated.

Toys--

#1 reason I luv to eat pussy?

It drives gurlies wild.

#2 reason I luv to eat pussy?

The wilder she gets....usually means I get more in return also.

Not to say im greedy or anything....but thats life...you gotta do some work to get any benefits.

specifics.....

(my favorite....um...start)

i'll normally start running my tounge back and forth just above the pussy (u know, that real sensitive area above ur pussy) just to tease you. then i lick down that little crease where your upper thigh connects to your pelvis, and up the other side. I hold your pussy open, and lick each lip individually. With the wide portion of my tounge i lap youre pussy as if i were a dog. yummie...when i get to the top, i start workin on youre clit while sliding my fingers back and forth in you. after a little bit of licking, sucking, slurping and nibbling, i switch places....i stick my tounge in you, while gently rubbing your clit. my ultimate goal is to hit your g-spot with my tounge. I'll slide my tounge into your wet pussy, and start making little circles trying to stimulate as much area as i can....

oops...got a little carried away there, didnt i....well, it is the sex board...

Originally posted by fierydesire

When you go down on a girl, do you like to take it nice and slow or do you like to get all savage like? :tongue:

Which way in your opinion will make the girl legs quiver?

Do you taste our cum? Someone told me it taste similiar to what you eat. So we are what we eat?

no two ppl are the same, just have to see what they respond to best... i say do all methods and change it up all the time so it never gets boring(notthatitcould)...

..there are many pleasers on this board....all these pussy eaters and descriptiopns makes me hot and wet.;)

Yet I am still skeptical about fingers in my butt or butt lickin for that matter...I dont know if someone can make me chaneg my mind I may see it differently, but it still irks me :(