Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anybody have a fetish with having knives being run up and down your body?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I have always wanted to get a huge knife and cut off a girls clothing with it and drag the knife all over her body. not cutting her skin with it just dragging it over her nipples and running it up and down her pussy.

Am I the only weird one who wants to do this?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by glowdancer

hmm i never thought about that

i dont think id do it

when i get turned on i shake too much

well I have a steady hand so dont worry;)

and what is it with puerto rican girls and shaking when they're horny?? a girl I used to date would shake like crazy when I would eat her out!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dgmodel

Girls with guns... hot... HOT!!!

Im not talking about some hick bitch, with overalls and a shotgun but a hot, scantilly clad woman, with a like a gloc, or a 380 very very hot...

i never really gave knives any thought...

I like girls who are into guns!! It is a turnon

Originally posted by gabo

I have always wanted to get a huge knife and cut off a girls clothing with it and drag the knife all over her body. not cutting her skin with it just dragging it over her nipples and running it up and down her pussy.

There was a girl on the Howard Stern show a couple of years ago and she loved that, except for the cutting off the clothes part. She was showing Howard how much she enjoyed it. She was going crazy.

Okay so I read this board and never post. You can call me a lurker.

This one got me though. First off the topic was jacked from Opie and Anthony. Yes it was hot when Rachel the knife girl came into their show and did this. She got off she came. This would make anyone want to try this.

Second it was on Opie and Anthony not Howard, but whatever. The topic was jacked, give credit...this is something that one would not think of on their own unless they did it.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by pennywise

Okay so I read this board and never post. You can call me a lurker.

This one got me though. First off the topic was jacked from Opie and Anthony. Yes it was hot when Rachel the knife girl came into their show and did this. She got off she came. This would make anyone want to try this.

Second it was on Opie and Anthony not Howard, but whatever. The topic was jacked, give credit...this is something that one would not think of on their own unless they did it.

what do u mean it was jacked??

do U mean I stole the topic from o and a??lol If so I do remember that show and that was over a year ago... and I have always had a thing about knives and girls.

jacked=stolen

But I know you (gabo) are a mod and I have read a ton of your posts and you seem cool as hell so I can believe you would think about this without hearing Rachel doing this.

By the way she has done this within the year. They had Freddy Kreuger in studio and they used his glove on her. She went nuts dude!!! That is knifes on the body. That chikc (rachel the knife girl) goes f'n nuts!!!!

Anyway yeah it seesm like cool ting to do but would take a certain type of girl.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by pennywise

jacked=stolen

But I know you (gabo) are a mod and I have read a ton of your posts and you seem cool as hell so I can believe you would think about this without hearing Rachel doing this.

By the way she has done this within the year. They had Freddy Kreuger in studio and they used his glove on her. She went nuts dude!!! That is knifes on the body. That chikc (rachel the knife girl) goes f'n nuts!!!!

Anyway yeah it seesm like cool ting to do but would take a certain type of girl.

are you sure .. cause they just had the one year anniversary of the voyerbus and I think the knife girl was on the bus, so she did the knife thing before that. so it had to be over a year ago. I think.

Yes you are right on that. But this year (Halloween) she came back when Fredy Kreuger was there to promote his new DVD.

She has done a few things with them. She rocks!!!

Yeah anyway I might post here once and again I read the board enough I might as well contribute.

well I have a steady hand so dont worry;)

and what is it with puerto rican girls and shaking when they're horny?? a girl I used to date would shake like crazy when I would eat her out!

its not just PR chicks....

Hmm knives never thought about but sounds real freaky;)

I'm sorry, but I have to ask you...

ARE YOU FUCKIN CRAZY????

that is one of the CREEPIEST things I have heard in a long time...

ICK ICK ICK ICK ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weirdo

damn the east coast is a scary place w/a bunch of creepyass motherfuckers...

that is all...

Buh bye

Originally posted by glowey

ARE YOU FUCKIN CRAZY????

Weirdo

that is all...

Buh bye

Can't take the heat....get outta the dungeon! ;)

Ragga's post for the day!

I have fantasized about that for years. I dont think your weid at all. But it wont be with a knife. It will be with a sword. something out of a fairy tale, like the swords they use to slay the dragon.

Originally posted by chula22

I have fantasized about that for years. I dont think your weid at all. But it wont be with a knife. It will be with a sword. something out of a fairy tale, like the swords they use to slay the dragon.

YEah Im felling the sword thing...I mean I like it with the whole belly dancing thing...ah the turkish in me;0

Guest gabo

ARE YOU FUCKIN CRAZY????

Weirdo

that is all...

Buh bye

ok here we go again... first off I didnt say cut her with it!! just run it up and down. and second are you just gonna bash everything on the sex board... or just my posts? Cause they can be easily deleted

ARE YOU FUCKIN CRAZY????

Weirdo

that is all...

Buh bye

ummmmm and why is he a weirdo????

just cause u don approve doesnt make him a weirdo.

and can u please elaborate on how the east coast is such a scarey place with a buncha creeps???????

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: