Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Fawkin Closed Out Factory For The First Time!!

Ronin

OMG, Factory was fuckin amazing! I got there at 5am, and fuckin left at 6PM!!! It was amazing. JP layed it down hard and techy. I had perhaps the best club experience today!! The factory gang is so great. THe circles they get goin with the dancers in them. SICK... best dancers i've ever seen... Lee from the sicktracks board is fuckin awsome. I picked up some moves now LOL. OK, I am BEAT... :eek:

6pm... damn I left at 230. I was beat and couldn't afford anymore narcotics. Did they reopen the third floor or did they keep everyone on the main floor.. Yea I was in those circles after they closed the third floor.. I had a solid white bandana on, no shirt.....

today is my bday for anyone that gives a shit!!!....haha

Originally posted by nycdee

6pm... damn I left at 230. I was beat and couldn't afford anymore narcotics. Did they reopen the third floor or did they keep everyone on the main floor.. Yea I was in those circles after they closed the third floor.. I had a solid white bandana on, no shirt.....

today is my bday for anyone that gives a shit!!!....haha

well happy bday!

Granted a lot of people wear them but as a matter of fact, im the only person at factory from what i've seen that wears a solid white bandana. . Not bragging or anything but still..... Most people recognize me from a far by my bandana.

Jay, hell yea i'll be at roxy on friday I'm promoting it,

And no, you'll be with mariela.... heheh...

nycdee, i remember you, not your face but seeing a guy with a solid white bandana in the circles(Happy Bday)... anyway.... Who cares if he wore a bandana? It's his style so why are ppl pestering him about what the deal is with them. OK, factory was just sick... I had 3 redbulls on my hour drive down... 1 pill at 7am, that lasted me till 8... it was a wack pill.... sober from 8am-6pm... i just kept dancing all night with bkissa and other ppl. I sat down for about a half hour listenin to the beats and thought i was gonna pass out, then i had to get up cause In your eyes came on... i love this track(cant wait for NYE :eek: ) I was chillen with this guy joe from sicktracks and we both closed it for the first time... siiiick night cant wait to go again and last all night! Only complaint... they need to serve some food up in that peice... i was staaaaaaaarrrrrrrvinnngggggggggg LOL:laugh:

Listen it's all about the music i did not take any drugs at all and i was there from 9am and left at 5 only 2 red bulls jp played sick and i love music any way if u want a play list email me at perskription27@aol.com and i will try my hardest to give u what i no. What do u think about vynil after roxy mariella will be down and we have to party for ur b day

I tried to fit in but failed. I mean I was half naked, had some color and muscle tone to me, it helps im half italian too,... some s and m gear.....pills, coke, mesculine,,,,I went crazy didn't leave till 6:30 at night, I spent nearly 20 hours there. I hallucinated that I saw an old love of mine called her to find out that I was cracked out and nuts..

And then I grew up..

Originally posted by blowflyii

I tried to fit in but failed. I mean I was half naked, had some color and muscle tone to me, it helps im half italian too,... some s and m gear.....pills, coke, mesculine,,,,I went crazy didn't leave till 6:30 at night, I spent nearly 20 hours there. I hallucinated that I saw an old love of mine called her to find out that I was cracked out and nuts..

And then I grew up..

Originally posted by blowflyii

And then I grew up..

What?:confused:

On a side note... I got hit hard with exhaustion today at work:( Damn you JP for keeping me dancing my ass off all day:tongue:

Jay im definetly down... I don't think juli is coming out this weekend though... then again she ALWAYS says that and then ends up coming out anyway... I've been dying to hit vinyl anyway..

Good looking out Roninmess...... i appreciate it...