Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would U Consider Someone Bi, If

bluegirl

Originally posted by glowdancer

ok lets suppose a guy has sex with a transexual

would u call him bi?

nope...in his mind, i would think, he is making love to a woman...and in the transexual mind, he/she believes she is a woman...this probably more black and white than people think, we just get caught up in the terms and conversions...

btw...dont give up on trying new post...we appreciate the effort...:D

Originally posted by phatman

nope...in his mind, i would think, he is making love to a woman...and in the transexual mind, he/she believes she is a woman...this probably more black and white than people think, we just get caught up in the terms and conversions...

btw...dont give up on trying new post...we appreciate the effort...:D

but he knows that it really it is a guy

even though it looks like a girl and he is attracted because of that

i dont know i would call him bi

but he knows that it really it is a guy

even though it looks like a girl and he is attracted because of that

i dont know i would call him bi

i think youre getting caught up in the physical...maybe im thinking of something else but a transexual is someone that has an operation to become the opposite sex of what they were born as...now...people that do this feel they were the opposite sex to begin with and just want to finalize the process...in fact, many are profiled and interviewed over and over before the operation occurs to ensure that this is the right thing to do...so this man felt he was a woman, just born with the wrong equipment...

to me...being bi is about having the same feelings for a male and a female...being able to love both equally...this is a man and a woman that both feel they are making love to the opposite sex...not the same sex...

ok so people complain about posts on the sexboard being repeats, etc

everytime i post something new

i get responses like crazy, or ewe

if u guys only knew all the crazy shit in my head that i do not share

Sweetheart, :)

I was tired and had nothing else to say, and there was a smiles next to it. Couldnt not figure im jokin'? You need to loosen up. I mean cmon, you read what i write, alot of times half or more if it dont make sense. But i take it seriously. And now after 1 joke i make you gonna bust my balls for nothing?

After all the drama during last nite, i felt like joking and beign stupid. Can i for once? :)

Dont take it so seriously. :) :)

From my point of I would have to go with yes just because I think that if a transy is a woman or dressed like a woman or whatever, the thought of her being a guy just turns me right off.

Just to make a point though.

Sometimes its scary because you really can't tell. I have seen transexuals that look better than a lot of girls and there really is no way to tell if they don't have the Adam's Apple poppin out. I have never gone as far as say the dude in Trainspotting to actually hook up with one on accident, but sometimes you can't tell.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

From my point of I would have to go with yes just because I think that if a transy is a woman or dressed like a woman or whatever, the thought of her being a guy just turns me right off.

Sometimes its scary because you really can't tell. I have seen transexuals that look better than a lot of girls and there really is no way to tell if they don't have the Adam's Apple poppin out. I have never gone as far as say the dude in Trainspotting to actually hook up with one on accident, but sometimes you can't tell.

actually i think the transexuals that go to sf are way hotter than the girls

its weird to think the hottest chicks are really guys

thats what made me think of this

on one hand they look like girls but on the other they arent

funny i can switch it around

lets say i met a woman who looks like a man and she uses an attachment what am i??

most people would say lesbian

but in the previous example its not so clear

Originally posted by djjonstephen

One friend of mine hooked up with transexual, he had marvelous time dancing, drinking, socializing. She/He was soo hot, that its impossible to describe. When in hotel room my friend found out, i think he spent like 2 days just realizing what happened. It was a big shock to him. And hes a player type of guy, he dated alot of very very hot girls. And he wasnt been able to tell the difference at all after spending over 7 hours with the him/her. So thats on what level can similarity get. I know exactly what you mean.

Just to point out:

Transvestites - men dressing like women, maybe even hormones for breasts, but still have penis, etc.

Transexuals - men that have had operations to remove penis and testes to create a vagina, take hormones to have breasts, usually accompanied with some psycho-therapy, etc.

I think it is relevant to what I said earlier. There is a difference.

OK - just wanted to clarify...

Originally posted by phatman

Just to point out:

Transvestites - men dressing like women, maybe even hormones for breasts, but still have penis, etc.

Transexuals - men that have had operations to remove penis and testes to create a vagina, take hormones to have breasts, usually accompanied with some psycho-therapy, etc.

I think it is relevant to what I said earlier. There is a difference.

OK - just wanted to clarify...

Oh shit, that i didnt know. Thanx for clarifying, bro.

wildangel....you are right and you are wrong......

if a gay man has sex with a woman it doesn't necessarily make him straight, true.

But, making the statement that a man having sex with a transexual man doesn't make him gay is not true. He has to have some bisexuality to him because there is no way a straight man wants to experiment like that. The appeal is not there.

Originally posted by bootycallguy

IF YOUR REFERRING TO NICOLE WHO IS A REGULAR AT FACTORY THEN I DON'T THINK YOUR FRIEND IS BI. LOOK AT HER SHE IS GORGEOUS. ANY GUY WOULD WANT TO TAP THAT SH$T!

attachment.php?s=&postid=574320

ummm...I wouldnt...especially if Im getting a meat dish instead of seafood...