Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crazy Sex Dreams

xxlea

Over the weekend I had a weird sex dream. I dreamt I was in a threesome with my boyfriend and Carmen Electra. (Mind you I don't find her attractive at all).

I was in the middle of the two of them. My boyfriend on my left playing with my breast while Carmen was going down on me. All my bf kept telling me "How did you get Carmen in to your bed??!!"

I answered "I dunno!":eek:

Anyone else have sexual dreams??

I remember we were watching "Wild Things" at my g/f's house like 2 or 3 years ago. After we went to bed, we didnt do anything cause she had "bad time of the month", so i fell asleep pretty fast.

I had a wild sex fantasy dream with Denise Richards, it was so intense that i was speakin' in my dream as i found out later... It ended before i got to cum... It was kinda funny ending....

I woke up on my g/f's bed, lying on my back....

I had no underwear on.... (I like to sleep naked, alwayz)

I had no blanket on..... (I think i threw it off cuase it was to hot in the room)

I was aroused to the limit.... (I mean its ok, after wild dream like that)

I opened my eyes and saw my g/f's mother looking at me with her jaw dropped to the fuckin floor i swear...

All i could say since i was still half aslep and didnt know what was going on: "Dont you ever knock? Goddammit....." took a blanket covered myself with it and went back to sleep.

As i found out later, when my g/f came back from the store and woke me up and told me the story, i asked:

-"So baby... it wasnt a dream?"

-"It wasnt a dream, hun..."

-"Shit, why not other way... I wouldnt mind to dreamin about your mom while fuckin Denise Richards for real...."

-"Well fuck you too, love... Get dressed and come downstairs i made breakfast...."

Her mother didnt know i was staying over, so when she passed the room she heard talkin', knocked and got no answer... she opened the door and put the lights on... *the rest goes here*.

But thank god she was mad cool, so we didnt have to go through any awkward shit....

So that was a sex dream to remember....

Originally posted by exit2heaven

Damn baby...u never told me u had a dream with me and CARMEN!!!

I barely see your ass anymore so I HAVE TO DREAM ABOUT YOU!!

For the past week I've been having some intense dreams. Even when I napped this wknd I woke up w/ my clit throbbing. What is still mind boggeling is why CARMEN??:blank: