Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can farting little "poofs" be cute, or are they just plain Gross?/?

georgym

I wanna know, b/c me and my ex used to pop little "poofs" here and there, and thought they could be cute little expressions of intimacy

But i don't know...looking back in hindsight i think it was a little gross, like animals do that sort of thing

What do you guys think?

:laugh:

Those things gross me the fuck out. There not cute they are nasty. I mean how could your ex think it was for intimacy purposes....?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i put the laughing guy there for a reason, you peoples :rolleyes:

Anyway, i guess some things are just meant to stay private. We didn't even do it that much, and they weren't smelly or loud, just cute little "poofs"

:)

I knew a girl that said her and her man used to do pretend martial arts moves towards each other and then let out little "poofs"...I thought it was kind of funny...not necessarily intimate for me but that's kind of a relative term ... what ever brings ya closer - but you would think, something like this would do the opposite...

:blank:

Its really a sign of a person with no manners. I think any kinds of similar bodily actions should not be expressed in front of a girl, no matter how small and cute they are.

"Honey i luv u... *vrrrrrpppp*..."

Is still disgusting way to express your true self ;)

Even with a girlfriend/fiance/wife its still fucked up..... I never met female who likes that kind of shit: Burpin',Farting,Spitting, Etc...

But i noticed that its alot about cultural differences also, i mean there is this thing like when guys sticks their hands into their pants to scratch thier ballz in public..... omg, how fuckin bad does it have to fuckin itch for person to stick his hand into the pants and scratch his ballz in public?? I think its disgusting! but he is oviously fine with it.....

So its hard to tell what is disgusting and what is not, cause many people relate to it differently.

--------------

So there is usually only 2 opinions:

1) "Eeew! Disgusting"

2) "I dont care, really"

But this -> "I wanna know, b/c me and my ex used to pop little "poofs" here and there, and thought they could be cute little expressions of intimacy" :laugh:

I now we can add #3 to it! :laugh:

1) "Eeew! Disgusting"

2) "I dont care, really"

3) "I define it as great expression of emotional truth"

gmccookny..... that was a good one man :) I hope you had good ventilation system in the house, here and there.... ;) lol

:laugh::eek::laugh:

I think they are definitely funny...not during sex of course, and not often.

And it's definitely a sign of intimacy. Not in the sexual way, but in the literal way. If you can let your guard down low enough to feel comfortable doing that, then you are very close and trusting of that person.

Originally posted by entheogen8

I think they are definitely funny...not during sex of course, and not often.

And it's definitely a sign of intimacy. Not in the sexual way, but in the literal way. If you can let your guard down low enough to feel comfortable doing that, then you are very close and trusting of that person.

YES, thank you, homer-looking-through-the-3D-glasses :)

In some ways, letting out a little burst can symbolize trust and comfortability. I'm not saying to do it ALL the time, just not to feel bad if you do it once in a while.

AND PS, don't women queeff?/? how bout that show of affection?/?

:D

Originally posted by gmccookny

AND PS, don't women queeff?/? how bout that show of affection?/?

:D

Um I don't think women quiff intentionally, and women who think that is a show of affection has issues:rolleyes: sorry but I don't think these bodily functions are at all sexuall or cute