Clubplanet Nightlife Community

johnny vicious-roxy and the meetup

hello everyone,

i am so fucking excited about the opening of the of sexy@the roxy.

so thanks for the support this party is gonna be insane..........

i'll be there every friday

i was the resident at roxy for 7 years became a producer and realized i had to make music for the rest of my life , i had the best time of my life there, so i want you to have the same experience that i did. the roxy is going to become youre new home, i have a good feeling that we will be seeing each other every week.

i want you to feel like a family, and every friday is when you come home.

so walk by the front of the booth and say hello.. you wanna request a song e-mail me : muzik448@aol.com

ill try to work it in.

p.s. crazyeddie don't e-mail me asking to play the backstreet boys again.......lol

theres a lot going on with this party and we have a sick line up this month , amber .deora cox, my birthday party with a few suprises that night we can't disclose just yet. a huge cd release party and a lot more so you are gonna get a lot more for the money you spend......

and theres gonna be a big change to the already enormous sound stytem.

within the next couple weeks we are going to introduce a new sound system that will be built by phil smith and steve dash the makers of twilo's sound sytem. this is official....

so i wanna hang at the meet up too!!!! its your meet up but i have one request.

can we move it to the back bar and i'll rope it off just for the meet up,

theres gonna be a lot of people and its a pain in the ass hanging out in front off the booth because a lot of people walk by there.

in a couple weeks we'll rope it off and if you want we can have a meet up on the stage in front of the booth.

let me know

see ya friday

luv you guys

johnny vicious

johnnyvicious.com

HEy Johnny....

Its been a while....

Ill be heading down with Stevey Groove after Abaya.....

so well see u at like 4am or so:D:D

btw...i saw Eddie at Deep Dish and he told me he was going to ask u to play some O-Town:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

see ya Friday

-Andy

Originally posted by vicious

hello everyone,

i am so fucking excited about the opening of the of sexy@the roxy.

so thanks for the support this party is gonna be insane..........

i'll be there every friday

i was the resident at roxy for 7 years became a producer and realized i had to make music for the rest of my life , i had the best time of my life there, so i want you to have the same experience that i did. the roxy is going to become youre new home, i have a good feeling that we will be seeing each other every week.

i want you to feel like a family, and every friday is when you come home.

so walk by the front of the booth and say hello.. you wanna request a song e-mail me : muzik448@aol.com

ill try to work it in.

p.s. crazyeddie don't e-mail me asking to play the backstreet boys again.......lol

theres a lot going on with this party and we have a sick line up this month , amber .deora cox, my birthday party with a few suprises that night we can't disclose just yet. a huge cd release party and a lot more so you are gonna get a lot more for the money you spend......

and theres gonna be a big change to the already enormous sound stytem.

within the next couple weeks we are going to introduce a new sound system that will be built by phil smith and steve dash the makers of twilo's sound sytem. this is official....

so i wanna hang at the meet up too!!!! its your meet up but i have one request.

can we move it to the back bar and i'll rope it off just for the meet up,

theres gonna be a lot of people and its a pain in the ass hanging out in front off the booth because a lot of people walk by there.

in a couple weeks we'll rope it off and if you want we can have a meet up on the stage in front of the booth.

let me know

see ya friday

luv you guys

johnny vicious

johnnyvicious.com

awww! Johnny's the greatest! I think you speak for most of the board when you say you can't wait til sexy at the roxy :)!It's about time that a Fri night party came along that is actually worth going to :) You'll have all of our support Fri in and Fri out :) I like the idea of moving the meetup spot, It's prob a lot easier than having it in front of the dj booth :)!!! GRRR It's only Monday!!!!!!:( 4 more days and it's PARTTTTTTYYYYYYYY TIME :)!We love you too Johnny and look forward to seeing you on Friday!

YOU ARE THE MAN VICIOUS!!!! NUFF SAID...TAKIN TIME OUT OF UR BUSY SCHEDULE TO TALK TO US KIDDIES ABOUT WHATS GOING ON. AND WERE ALL GLAD THAT YOU JUST AS EXCITED AS WE ARE CUZ THAT MEANS THAT FRI NIGHTS ARE GONNA BE ABSOLUTLY REDICULOUS FROM NOW ON!!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

MUCH LOVE

PEACE OUT

GIANNI

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Aaaaawwwwwww shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to get the same feeling I got right before JV started doing the Tunnel. I cant wait till Friday. Good Luck.....

:D:bounce:

And I wonder if msoprano is gonna be asking to hear the "I Know What You Did Last Summer" track.......:rolleyes::)

WHAT DO U THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

I have yet to hear that track at any club or hear anyone talk about it or hear it on another set...i dont even know the name of the damn song:mad: :mad: so hopefully he will drop it and i can get nutz to it on the dancefloor

to say thanks and givin a roped area for the meetup...i wasn't considerin goin to this but now i wanna fuckin party with the you all..remember goin to roxy a looong time ago..its been allot of years so i need some details..how old do you have to be, how much $$$ to get in and where the hell is this place...lemme know wassup

any guest lists?!?pm me and i'm dizzown

JOHNNY VICIOUS IS THE FUCKEN MAN.. HE IS GOIN TO RIP ROXYS' a NEW ASSHOLE FRI NIGHT...!!!!!

My songs to hear would be:

1. Chocolate Puma

2. Hurricane

3.ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

4. GO! By RUSSENMAFIA (TUNNEL DAYS BABY!!!!)

i still like another 1318119845 songs i want to hear:D

PEACE

Jon:D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: