Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After a long hiatus.....

Im back. :) I've decided to start posting on CP again. I went to other boards and now i probably dont know anyone here....and vice-versa. So........as a CP old schooler, i'd like to say hi to....EVERYONE....since 90% are new to me :) Treat me nice, just like my CP Generation did, and you'll see how sexy i really am :) HAHA...for those i know......there's a new Orgasm Doner in town....i got a job, so ima be coming out more and more.....so watch out!! :D

Originally posted by quoth

sup al, remember me Quoth? i run into just about EVERY FUCKING MEETUP???? oh btw...good seein u at vinyl the other night :laugh:

LMAO...dude....i was a mess....i was like....errr...who are you?LOL...well...b4 i could mutter 'who are you' from my tightly clenched jaw, you said: Dude...i met u at fuckin LL...LOL....i was like...YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LOL...whats up meng?

Originally posted by lavendermenace

YIPPIE! MY BABY IS BACK!!!

MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH

HUGZ HUGZ HUGZ HUGZ HUGZ HUGZ HUGZ HUGZ HUGZ HUGZ

:LM DOIN A HAPPY DANCE:

twister.gifremybussi.gif

yes yes im back....now that i've made myself all public....you're gonna have more than one to play against at centro :eek:

-al 'noididntjustsaythat'