Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Picky Are You When It Cums To Choosing A Mate?

chula22

You Know what people? After reading this thread I have realized that alot of us consider ourselves picky when all were doing is asking for things that should be considered normal amongst humans.

That says alot about our species huh? I guess the quality of living and life has really dropped.

chula do u mean relationship or just sex??

well as for making a commitment i am very picky

if the guy does not meet all of my standards i will not commit

and i get bored of men very easily

it might be impossible but maybe there is someone who can keep the excitement going with me

Their smile, the way they act and look at me,and the things they say...plus,they have to be at least decently attractive...I know I am picky about things like that...I look good,so I expect someone I'm with to compliment that...that might sound a bit cocky or whatever....but why would I be with an ugly,great guy when I can be with a good looking,great guy?Fuck that.....

I'm sooo picky

1. must dress cause if they can't dress they must how some kind of mental problem. note that I do not require that they be dressed only that they have the ablitity to dress themselves

2. must have all their teeth or must have no teeth at all no random teeth allowed

3. nails should be like mine, bittin down way past the tip of their fingeres that way we have something in common

4. must be willing to have sex with me...right now

heh heh just kidding

what I really look for is

1. vegan, vegans turn me on. def no meat eaters

2. chemistry

3. good "vibes" and kind type person

4. must be willing to have sex with me...right now