Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official party information: please read!

t0nythelover

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said if u want to bring a date its cool. if u bring noncp heads try not to bring more than 2 people cuz i dont really have all that room in my crib. as for a dj i was planning on xtcgspot spinning but he cant make it next friday. should we postpone it till he can make it? otherwise if you guys could burn cd's that would be cool. i also need to know how much liquor to get. ill pm everyone my address like on monday. i live on 72nd street between 1st and second avenues. the closest train is the 6 train at 68th and lex.as of now the party is still on but i need help with the music situation.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by t0nythelover

like i said if u want to bring a date its cool. if u bring noncp heads try not to bring more than 2 people cuz i dont really have all that room in my crib. as for a dj i was planning on xtcgspot spinning but he cant make it next friday. should we postpone it till he can make it? otherwise if you guys could burn cd's that would be cool. i also need to know how much liquor to get. ill pm everyone my address like on monday. i live on 72nd street between 1st and second avenues. the closest train is the 6 train at 68th and lex.as of now the party is still on but i need help with the music situation.

no! dont postpone it... jonstsevns is a dj. and if he cant go we have cd's.

Are you crazzzzz-z-z-zyyyy man?!?!? :)

:shades2::smoke::shades2:

Everybody needs warmup for NYE! 28th is perfect!

DJ is not a problem, it never is. Damn, half of guys in CP is a DJ!

Jes think about getting hardware up to ur apartment like a day before, thats all.

As far as liq goes, my wholesale source there should not be problem as longs as we figure out asap. I'll talk to you on AIM about it.

So cmon people's, show some spirit for the "love of sex, drugs, and rock and roll".

I know there is people who want to go out on fri, but dammit big clubs are open till like 8AM-9AM, u can still do ur ass hakin' in a club after the party.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

hmmm...I'll be in the city for this, I have an apartment with my roomie on 65th and 5th Ave, so Its a 5 min walk or so.

I wonder if this is gonna turn into a A) sausage fest or B) the Eyes Wide Shut scene ;)

As for music, if B is correct just get some ENYA and Delerium :D

-Chad

Guest gabo

what time is this thing?? cause I will be there late around 11:30- 12:00.

so I hope everyone will be just starting to party when I show up.

Originally posted by dgmodel

and btw ill bring d schlitz malt liquor... apples will bring a bag, for the empties that we'll take home for train fare... so just to let everyone know in advance we got first dibs on the empties... aiight???

did someone say Schlitz???????

oooooooooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....lol

maybe Ill swing by with Crystalmethod after we finish our party at Abaya??????

you love it, and i have a blue leasure suit already picked out just for you vixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxen!!! oh yeah... and not only that, ive been pouring rogaine on my chest to make it hairy, just for you bebs... ohhh yeah!!! think of tom selleck 10x hairier...;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

and btw ill bring bad jokes, lack of dancing skills, and schlitz malt liquor... apples will bring a bag, for the empties that we'll take home for train fare... so just to let everyone know in advance we got first dibs on the empties... aiight???

:laugh: