Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Freedom Ms Candy Dream...Now, Now, NOw

blowflyii

I am about to express that it was inappropriate for me to be removed from pseudo. I was doing my own thing I was there to Dj. Just because there are drama issues with me on the board. It was inappropriate to do what was done.

You do not have to agree with me, but you all should fight to the finish, for someones right to lead thier own lives. It is not anyones business to get involved with others when they have nothing to do with it.

I should be given the freedom to go where I please!

The moving finger writes and having writ shall cancel half a line, nor wash out a word of it.

B

Hey, i spoke with u last week at Pseudo. Had u taken my advice none of this would have happened. Your outrageous lack of respect for those you claim to care deeply about is the reason why people have such issues with u. You bring unwanted drama with you wherever u go by constantly referring to a past that everyone but u wants dropped. I'm going to suggest that from what i have heard, it is better for u not to be there.

If u'r goal is to get abused and phyically harassed by people, then continue to show up. I have never met anyone capable of pissing off as many people as you have - and u have done so completely uneccessarily by simply not leaving well enough alone.

If u think that you are going to get the attention you want by making her feel sorry for u, i believe u are seriously mistaken.

If the people running a party believe that someone who shows up is going to cause a scene or disturbance, they have every right to ask u to leave. If u clean up your act and move on, then no one will have any issues with you.

If u care for her as much as u claim to, u will respect her by not making an issue of this anymore.

Just my opinion....

Blow give it up. I told you what would happen if you harrassed that girl again. You make people feel crazy uncomfortable and angry. You STALK one of our members and have no respect for her, her friends, or her personal life, which you seem to love to talk about. You have an Order Of Protection against you. please do yourself and everyone a favor and CHILL OUT. You have been not only warned by ME but DAVE (THE OWNER OF CP) had to take time out of his day and tell you to stop. And yes I kicked you out of PSEUDO ripped your freaky ass right off the turntables and threw you in the elevator because you were told you were unwelcomed there. I will tell you straight up that it was not only a decision by me but by others involved in the event. But if 5 guys approached you I guarentee there would have been a different scene then me tossing your dumb ass. Do yourself a favor and stay away until things settle. I toldyou we would be cool if you could just chill out and leave people alone. And you promised me 2 times and broke that promise twice. The result of your actions have resulted in you not being welcome where She and her friends are. Deal with it, You did it to yourself.

blowflyii you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar unless you wanna catch those big nasty stankin horse flies the size of quarters that bite ALOT.

dude I gave you the recipe I gave you the pan I gave you the ingredients the cooking time I even pre-heated the oven for you man all you had to do was watch your ass and you still fucked up...

I hope you can realize what will start happening if you decide to pursue your own selfish desires in total disregard for others .. then you will start to get your ASS Beaten I mean beaten up I mean bloodied. I don't know you too well man but I dont want to see anyone get fucked up like that no matter how annoying they are so please for your sake.. Listen and hear..

once again Stop chill Leave a bad situtation alone cause its only gonna get worse.. what you want doesn't matter.. you should start thinking about what you need learn the difference Its important.

good luck

Guest saleen351

Ok, I think what I'm getting out of this is that blowflyii

has been accused of harrassing a female who is on this board? A old GF or such, well blowfyii fuck her.......... A crazy female ruined my life for a year, I got such sweet sweet revenge and it felt good real good.............Do what you want, be an asshole, start fights, break the law, god knows I did all of those things, it was fun, but I don't know you, soooooooo back your shit up, cause someone may want you to walk that talk. I got my revenge with a lawyer, I won.....I felt good, real good, but three years later I realized, well nothing..... just remeber don't fuck your life up over some broad............Not worth it, I won mine but I could of lost everything.........But telling the dean to fuck off at grad was well worth it to......I was innocent, you may be, she may be but judges and lawyers will fuck your world up.......

And if all else fails, then hook up with her friends, coworkers, sister or neighbor, that really pisses them off.............

No disrespect to the lady but I'm an asshole.sorry:(

(and clearly Salteen will never graduate from Law school because he had a hard enough time making it through bumblefawk community). Blowflyii, don't listen to Salteen 'cause *clearly* he's a New Jersey wanna-be toughguy ignoramus. I don't care if it's your girlfriend in question, your mom, your dog or your local encyclopedia salesman. If someone tells you to back off, do so. It will never be worth all the time you waste chasing around. Instead, why don't you concentrate your energies on finding something, someone new and as you will eventually find out, better suited to you. See, things happen for a reason and the reason that things did not work out can only be explained by the fact that the relationship wasn't right for either of you. So the very best thing you can do is to reconcile that in your mind, pick up and see what else is out there. And not only will you be happier in the long run, but CP will be more accepting of you as well AND the drama can finally run its course and stop. Good Luck

DAMN!

I missed all of the drama when I was in the other room spinning.

DAMN!

blowfli, I heard you got manhandled by the neck and thrown in an elevator. From what I have been reading it is because you cross the line way too many fucking times. I will not give any advice because you will not take it anyway, but I wouldn't show up next Thursday if I got tossed by a chick even though cottoncandy gets all my respect. I have never met you so I'm not going to judge you, but it just seems your persistence is a little too much on this side of sanity.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

(and clearly Salteen will never graduate from Law school because he had a hard enough time making it through bumblefawk community). Blowflyii, don't listen to Salteen 'cause *clearly* he's a New Jersey wanna-be toughguy ignoramus. I don't care if it's your girlfriend in question, your mom, your dog or your local encyclopedia salesman. If someone tells you to back off, do so. It will never be worth all the time you waste chasing around. Instead, why don't you concentrate your energies on finding something, someone new and as you will eventually find out, better suited to you. See, things happen for a reason and the reason that things did not work out can only be explained by the fact that the relationship wasn't right for either of you. So the very best thing you can do is to reconcile that in your mind, pick up and see what else is out there. And not only will you be happier in the long run, but CP will be more accepting of you as well AND the drama can finally run its course and stop. Good Luck

Got a BS from ECU.....Not community college......sorry sweetheart, you are doing what every person does, that is take the broads side...I am not talking sides but come on no one is completeley innocent

BLOWFYII

From what I gather you are asick twisted stalker fuck who should go play in traffic. Do you feel like a man stalking this girl in question showing up wherever she is. Making her feel uncomfortable. Youre a big man buddy let me tell you. I think its time for you to take a long walk off a short pier. Just my opinion though. Sounds like you better cool it or some one's gonna beat your ass down. Just my opinion once again sticking my nose in someone else's business.

Originally posted by saleen351

Got a BS from ECU.....Not community college......sorry sweetheart, you are doing what every person does, that is take the broads side...I am not talking sides but come on no one is completeley innocent

OK OK I was just taking a little poke at u with the community college thing. ;) I'll admit that was a cheap dig. I figured from your avatar that you had gone to ECU.

As for siding with the girl, I am in this case but if it was the other way around and she was stalking him, I'd have the same response for her. I mean, you have to treat people right regardless of gender, or race, religion, etc. etc.

i cant believe i shared a joint with this guy.i mean he seemed weird to me, but not weird enough to not share a joint with.i figured itd calm him down, apparently it didn't (i.e., getting kicked out of pseudo loool).

by the way....THE BOTH OF THEM HAVE ISSUES...NOT JUST BLOWFLYII BUT HIS EX GIRLFRIEND...WHO IS NICE...BUT A BIT TOO INTENSE. NEED TO LOOSEN UP A BIT. JUST MY OPINION.

Originally posted by saleen351

. . dude you really don't understand where this whole fiasco has gone . . so watch what you say . . I'm just saying this so you don't continue to make an ASS out of yourself (which you seem to be infinitely good at doing alot of times . . ). . .Peace . .

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . dude you really don't understand where this whole fiasco has gone . . so watch what you say . . I'm just saying this so you don't continue to make an ASS out of yourself (which you seem to be infinitely good at doing alot of times . . ). . .Peace . .

HEY ASSHOLE, YOU PROBALY NEVER CHECK OUT THE NJ BOARD, I WILL NEVER WATCH WHAT I SAY. IF I SAY IT ON HERE I'LL SAY IT IN PERSON....................I DON'T CARE WHERE THIS FIASCO HAS GONE, I'VE HAD MUCH WORSE FIASCOS IN MY COLLEGE DAYS............NOTHING CAN COMPARE, TRUST ME............