Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever felt like your heart was crushed into a million pieces....?

sassa

I got "dumped" tonight. Well, not really,since we weren't officially together, but because I refused to fly to San Francisco to spend the weekend with this guy I liked and was sort of seeing, he took that to mean I didn't want to continue things with him and basically ended things. I can't believe this shit. Why the fuck are men so retarded????I guess I should have said I am not a slut and I don't fuck after knowing a guy for 2 weeks only. I feel like shit yet at the same time I knew I made the right decision..but I still can't help from feeling sad...all I ever want sometimes is a pair of strong,manly arms around me, no strings attached.Is that so hard to find?

Boy last night was a tough night...a girl came into my office bawling...she was headed to London to see her boyfriend, and he dumped her right before she left for the airport...damn shame...on both counts...

i'm sure you'll find "a pair of strong,manly arms around me, no strings attached" somewhere on this board...

Originally posted by sassa

I got "dumped" tonight. Well, not really,since we weren't officially together, but because I refused to fly to San Francisco to spend the weekend with this guy I liked and was sort of seeing, he took that to mean I didn't want to continue things with him and basically ended things. I can't believe this shit. Why the fuck are men so retarded????I guess I should have said I am not a slut and I don't fuck after knowing a guy for 2 weeks only. I feel like shit yet at the same time I knew I made the right decision..but I still can't help from feeling sad...all I ever want sometimes is a pair of strong,manly arms around me, no strings attached.Is that so hard to find?

First off you can't get dumped by someone you are not with!

And after two weeks of knowing someone or not really knowing someone I am not flying anywhere!

And YES you can find a no strings attached guy, But you just said and I quote:

"I guess I should have said I am not a slut and I don't fuck after knowing a guy for 2 weeks only"

Usually a no strings attached is just FUCKING!!!!!!!

Believe me i know!

:idea:

Originally posted by glowgirl

First off you can't get dumped by someone you are not with!

And after two weeks of knowing someone or not really knowing someone I am not flying anywhere!

And YES you can find a no strings attached guy, But you just said and I quote:

"I guess I should have said I am not a slut and I don't fuck after knowing a guy for 2 weeks only"

Usually a no strings attached is just FUCKING!!!!!!!

Believe me i know!

:idea:

shes right :D

how cna you get your heart crushed by someone you have only known for 2 weeks?

so you want a man's arms around you, no strings attached, and no sex

thats a bit harder to find, but hey, i am sure there are enough guys who would like to take that position

and hey hey now, lets not get on ALL guys. maybe you've just been hanging out with the wrong ones :cool:

these the kinda strong arms you need babe hehehe:cool:

I guess I was a bit emotional when I posted this..I did not mean to imply that someone is a slut if they fuck someone before 2 weeks...not at all..but that's the way things are for me..I don't sleep around with anyone...

Well, you all are right. I can't be dumped by someone I wasn't with.....but what pisses me off is that he didn't let things happen...or continue...and that's what hurt me....stupid motherfucker....well, it's his loss not mine! I guess it's back to mingling for me....

Originally posted by sassa

I did not mean to imply that someone is a slut if they fuck someone before 2 weeks...

I dont understand... Is this "no sleeping" period you gotta go through to make guy understand something? Guy who judges girls for the amount of time they dont give him any, is a moron....

AND WORST OF ALLL!!!! That guy in question is the one whos usually bitching to his friends: "Man, she aint giving me any.... Man how long she gonna make me wait? Man its been 3 days already...." Crying me a fuckin river now, you fuckin prick. People just cant make up their fuckin minds.... Fuckin soon is bad, waiting is bad... I would tell him to go out with his fuckin hand. :mad:

or continue... and that's what hurt me...

I have same situation in reverse right now. I ended relationship with my gf that i loved very much, and i'm hurt from it alot, not cause i initiated it, but cause she didnt even try to stop me. I know how you feel. Take my word for it...... those "strong arms" that u askin for, are not the arms you want around you. Cause your judgement right now is not straight, you're looking for a replacement for that prick u left. That will not lead to anyhting good. You gonna hurt those "strong arms" or opposite. Rebounds dont last. Keep ur mind occupied with something else.

Stay strong and let some time pass

Originally posted by entheogen8

So, I guess a trip to NYC is out of the question, eh?

jk...sorry to hear that things didn't work out. As far as some strong arms around you, no strings attached...I make no promises...hehe...anyway, I hope you find the hug that you need.

Still going to NYC. Probably around the 28th or 29th...depends....spending New Year's in Montreal though,and I already have two dinner dates in the city....:)

Thanks everyone for your posts.