Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Exit Saturdays isn't gay anymore right?

magilicuti

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

Junior starts at 6am and it turns into earth at that time i heard. So its a good party to get you ready for sf. just checking, don't wanna waste my cash

I am sure you can pick up some cute boys with those abs you have.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For real, it isnt that packed before Junior comes on. Believe it or not, they are usually some hot females at Junior's parties. If you go with an open mind, you will like the music and there should be some hot girls there for you. Check out the White room.

It was never an official gay party... If you attended Twilo when Junior worked there, you would have noticed there are many gay men, but also many straight men and women also...

I am a straight male, and I guess its just a matter of being comforterable with yourself in that type of crowd.. which I am..

The past 3 time Ive hit Exit for Juniors party in the past 2 months, I have met and enjoyed the company of many hotties (females that is)..

Everyone is there for the kickass music Junior spins, not necessarily to hook up and bang right then and there..

Earth can definitely get kinda weird I will admit as the hours go by, but Ive been fortunate to be in presence of women which kinda takes that akward pressure off of men eyeballing you..

But even when not with girls.. You gotta realize, everyone is there to take in the amazing beats that Junior drops as the hours go by..

I suggest, check it out.. Ive done Factory forever, and lately I have been prefering Junior party due to fact that there is always room to dance, somewhere to sit if need be.. and music has great uplifting vibe, and of course Juniors signature beats...

Just my two cents...

damn fucking hatin on me still. i fingered the stripper so i don't think she was a transvestite.

and tunnelbandit yeah straight people still exist, sorry for all you faggots out there [/QUO

I hate that word FAGGOTS.We're human beings also.

Junior starts at 6am and it turns into earth at that time i heard. So its a good party to get you ready for sf. just checking, don't wanna waste my cash

If you are looking for places with girls before you head to SF, try one51. It is usually packed and has hot girls. It is located at 151 E50 ST. between 3rd and Lexington.

Originally posted by PFloyd40

guido's doing the muscle dance...

awww come on. guidos are people too.

and to answer ur question magilicutti. no, its not gay night, although there are quite a few gays there. but hey...i thought being gay was "hip" in ny.