Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Toughest door person in NYC?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking "toughest" meaning who can kick-some-ass if it came down to it OR are you talking who runs a "strict" door ? ha ha hehe hee. Just kidding I know what you mean.

How about Wass who runs the door @ Suite 16. He can be real tough on people. I know.. I worked the cashier one night, as a favor, at Suite16 and I saw the man work his tough routine.

Also, did you know that Wass is in one of the Budweiser "Wassssupp" commercials ?

Originally posted by klohe

AGREED

You guys have had a problem with Paris? I have only seen her give a few people problems and its usually cause they are wearing jeans or something.

Ive never had a problem with any door people, except at Centro when my friend (are ya readin this) was a little tipsy and they wouldnt let her in. But after some sweet talk, he let us in eventually.

I think door people need to start getting tough.

I loved Kenny Ken from the old Limelight... All the half-assers would be told to, "Go to the club around the corner, they'll let you in dressed like that!"

I'm not at all the pretentious type... I was just as comfortable at Twilo, Exit or Factory. The way I see it, if you want to come out and play at certain clubs, you have to dress/act properly!

Originally posted by cmb1975

You guys have had a problem with Paris? I have only seen her give a few people problems and its usually cause they are wearing jeans or something.

Ive never had a problem with any door people, except at Centro when my friend (are ya readin this) was a little tipsy and they wouldnt let her in. But after some sweet talk, he let us in eventually.

I tend to dess casual and comfy when I go out so that I can dance my ass off....sneakers, jeans, tank tops, hoodies....I went sat @ like 5:30 and had np, but if I went @ like 2, she wouldn't have let me in....

I remember Aphrodite working the door @ Limelight & Club USA back in the day. That must have been about 7-8 years ago.

I also remember Limelight having two entrances. One entrance was the main door to get in and the other entrance around the corner was the gay door to get in. I remember watching some friends of mine who couldn't get in through the main door go around the corner and act gay to get in through the gay door. It was too funny. Since I am talking about memories, I remember people playing naked twister at the Limelight 7-8 years ago.

The one short older guy @ Exit is a dick...the guy usually on the regular line. One time he made me tuck in my gold chain and another time he told me not to wear this one fur Phat Farm jacket again. He said next time leave it home. WTF is up with that. Paris herself is one tough girl. Ive tried to get in early Sunday morinings but no luck. If she likes you then you have no problems.

Darell and Fernando, holding it down. I've seen them fuck with straight people to no end... and they were vicious on the people leaving tunnel who would try to get into JR... not tonight!! not with those pants!! how old are you, 12? this is a gay party, sorry. lolol

-j B ;-)