Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What makes a good Dancer????

Originally posted by kludgio

a dancer is good when he dances for himself and not the people around him

or dance for herself madame dancing machine........... ;)

going out clubbing for several years in a row, weekend in, weekend out and bouncing ideas off other good dancers helps ;)

Has to be able to do more than the basic side-to-side shuffle plus occasional hip action. Lipz, I see nothing wrong with dancing like a stripper. I dance for various clubs and my friends are always making fun of me that when i'm dancing on the floor I still dance like I'm on the platforms but the more you can move, the better :D

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

i need to stop dancin like a stripper.. lol but it makes me feel sexy.. I LOVE TO DANCE! SO MUCH FUNNNN!

No you need to continue that , just be tasteful. Nothing is more sexier than girl who can seduce a guy who her dancing. Thats the first thing we see in the clubs, Granted the way I girl looks, but SEDUCTION is the key....

Hips........She has to be able to move her hips.

Thats the one thing that really seperates good from Okay. It makes you wonder how they are in bed and thats the sexiest thoughts that can come from your head while dancing.

I think its cool when chicks bust out the raver stomp though.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Hips........She has to be able to move her hips.

Thats the one thing that really seperates good from Okay. It makes you wonder how they are in bed and thats the sexiest thoughts that can come from your head while dancing.

I think its cool when chicks bust out the raver stomp though.

Glowsticks, Photons when a girl can use those , its hot :D

i think i wanna bring a prop out wiht me this week to dance with..

Make sure its double ended so you have someone to share it with.:tongue:

I think glowsticks and photon are hot too, when they know how to do it.

If they just move their arms up and down like candyravers bouncing around to happy hardcore, it sucks.

In my opinion a good dancer is someone who I see that has good rhythm, doesn't look like a complete idiot (I guess if you're havin fun tho thats all that should matter). Someone who just dances carefree and feels sexy while they do it....you can tell. If you have fun dancing with someone then you know they dance similar to you and that's the best feeling in the world.

Good dancing just goes beyond bouncing around and waving your arms around...it's feeling the music and moving your body with the music (just like someone said above). You know a good dancer when you see one.