Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dancing: Guido Style

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tizzah508

Now I know why all my friends always make fun of my dancing and facial (duck) expressions!?!? oh well

duck expressions!#@#!@.....ahahahahahaha....me and my friends make fun of the same shit.

you can always tell how much a guido likes a song by how scrunched his lips are.

I've identified:

the half scrunch [half smile, half lip scrunch]

the full scrunch [entire lips scrunched, w/lowered eyebrows like he's mad & shifty eyes]

the super scrunch [full scrunch, lowered eyebrows, squinty eyes, and fists pumping in the air either w/ a #1 sign, or an I Love You sign]

Originally posted by thehacker

funny shit

if anything i'm just guilty of the "even *i* don't know what the fuck my legs are doing" dance.

. . hoooo boooy . . . I soooo know that feeling . . Chris, you missed me doing the robot shimmy spaz on New Years eve . . I was goin offf!!!!!. . . :laugh:

I saw this really funny dude at SF this past Saturday and all he could do was stand up on the stage with this little blue light aimed at his body while he flexed for like 4 hrs. straight. I

think that's pretty guido style. I mean, how into yourself can you possibly be???

:rolleyes::D

Originally posted by gwyllion

I saw this really funny dude at SF this past Saturday and all he could do was stand up on the stage with this little blue light aimed at his body while he flexed for like 4 hrs. straight. I

think that's pretty guido style. I mean, how into yourself can you possibly be???

:rolleyes::D

oh wow...... what a waste of a perfectly good photon light....

:laugh:

draper-reg-lewis.jpg

*annnnd point*and flex!*

Originally posted by pangelid

duck expressions!#@#!@.....ahahahahahaha....me and my friends make fun of the same shit.

you can always tell how much a guido likes a song by how scrunched his lips are.

I've identified:

the half scrunch [half smile, half lip scrunch]

the full scrunch [entire lips scrunched, w/lowered eyebrows like he's mad & shifty eyes]

the super scrunch [full scrunch, lowered eyebrows, squinty eyes, and fists pumping in the air either w/ a #1 sign, or an I Love You sign]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you and your friends have probably laughed at my ass....I am definietely have air symbols as well.....OH MY GOODNESS.....I don't think I will ever go out dancing the same again....or not think of this post and everyone laughing at me

• 4 weeks later...

this is THE BEST thread i've read on CP. (even better than my favourite one about the bimbos who don't check in their bags in clubs @ drama section) the descriptions of the coreographies of the talented guidos and guidetesses are so professional...soon i'll ad some of the dance styles i just saw in europe...my friends and i kept giving them names....and needless to say, they were all performed by local guidos...

:D :D :D

hahahaha.....this is great....the thing thats funny is all these dances are so true....i really do see them do the "beam me up", "hand clap", "fist pumping", etc. But then again what do u want from someone who feels the need to wax their eyebrows, spike their heair like they stuck their whole hand in an electrical outlet, wear sunglasses INDOORS, and shed their shirts at the first sign of a strobe light?

Originally posted by njitpimp

hahahaha.....this is great....the thing thats funny is all these dances are so true....i really do see them do the "beam me up", "hand clap", "fist pumping", etc. But then again what do u want from someone who feels the need to wax their eyebrows, spike their heair like they stuck their whole hand in an electrical outlet, wear sunglasses INDOORS, and shed their shirts at the first sign of a strobe light?

fist pumpin' is sooooo macho, right? as well as taking the shirt off!

i need to add another dance style called 'the robot.'

guido stands str8, his ypper body bent fwd, and his arms stretched out. he makes a sort of mechanical repetative move, as if he were a *robot*, and this move engages his hands more than his lower body, which remains static. it seems he is likely to move and walk somewhere, yet it never happens.

(i wish it did)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

GUiDOS are Just SiMPLY HiLARiOUS:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why do they have to PLURALIZE EVERYTHING???? For ex:

"Ay Oh...Wanna go to "EXiTS" tonight???" Ummm isn't there only ONE EXIT?"

"Ay Oh...I used to go to "TWiLOS" all Da Time?" THere always was, and always will be only ONE TWiLO!!!!

perhaps there is a difficulty in counting

Originally posted by princesslolita

How about the Jerk me off dance where the guys just take there dicks out on the dance floor and well you know the rest !

haven't heard of that one! you must be very familiar with it, so please tell us what it's like....and what guidettes do when guidos take their penises out.....:confused:

Originally posted by zlatang

haven't heard of that one! you must be very familiar with it, so please tell us what it's like....and what guidettes do when guidos take their penises out.....:confused:

I figure 1st they laugh @ the size of it, the lack thereof to be exact, and then they proceed to rub it repeatedly until the guido turns red and proceeds to the bathroom to finish himself off; HOPEFULLY cause if he don't then :eek: :eek: :eek:

: ohshitthat'swhattheslimyshitIsteppedon@RoxylastFridaywas:

:mad:

Originally posted by boreese

I figure 1st they laugh @ the size of it, the lack thereof to be exact, and then they proceed to rub it repeatedly until the guido turns red and proceeds to the bathroom to finish himself off; HOPEFULLY cause if he don't then :eek: :eek: :eek:

: ohshitthat'swhattheslimyshitIsteppedon@RoxylastFridaywas:

:mad:

a bit of wishful thinking involved here perhaps?

there was a thread about sex in clubs....

i wish we could arrange that the bag ladies meet the guidos

:D

Originally posted by zlatang

a bit of wishful thinking involved here perhaps?

there was a thread about sex in clubs....

i wish we could arrange that the bag ladies meet the guidos

:D

Wishful thinking, umm, maybe NOT

yea, the meetin could be quite beneficial

cause guidos could just cum into their bags and save us all the trouble of washing unknown sticky substances off our shoes ;)