Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good dancer = good fucker???

djmoonshine

I think there *can* be a correlation (certainly it would make sense), but there doesn't *have* to be. I'm really not a spectacular dancer at all, but believe me, I'm *no* slouch in bed. ;) And I've been with some people who are amazing dancers and only so-so lovers.

Good sex and good dancing are not the same. :)

Originally posted by djmoonshine

just wondering...

btw, totally random, but i brought up dancing so i remembered, but glowdancer... you are an amazing dancer... i just really needed to tell you cause i thought you were awesome when i met you at roxy... :grin:

ok.. back to the sex... :hump:

thanks hun

as far as good dancer = good fucker

i have to agree

however i dont think the reverse is true

if someone is a bad dancer they can still be great in bed

In my experience, there is a very strong correlation. If the girl can relax and let go with her dance, then it speaks volums about how well she can do the same in bed. Of course there are no absolutes, but it does say soemthing about innate ability.

Personal chemistry plays a huge role too though. If two people click... stand back. But for me... all the really good dancers i've been with were well above average in bed... and the best dancer blew my doors off.