Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dick always hard???

klohe

Hey Guys.....I have this guy that tells me "My dick is always hard when I'm around u...." U better believe it is too!!! I'm a horny person and sometimes I have to fight his ass off! So what I'm tryin to say is....has there ever been anyone who turned u on soooo much that u had an annoyingly constant boner??? :rolleyes:

yes...there is a girl here at work who does that to me...she is a totally hot blonde girl, with big boobs, a great ass, an amazing smile, and she is totally cool!!! for sure my favorite person at work...she also wears thongs all the time, and the barest of outlines just drives me wild!!!

i wear suits a lot, so it is often visible in my pants!!!! what can you do...i know that part of the reason i am always hard around her is 'cause i can't have her...she has a bf already!

I seem to get this problem a lot, for some reason when im around some girls, If Im comfortable the slightest touch, or look can set off a chain of apocalyptic erections that tend to hurt me.... Kissing usually does this to me, if the girl is a good kisser, Im plymouth rock...

Originally posted by klohe

Hey Guys.....I have this guy that tells me "My dick is always hard when I'm around u...." U better believe it is too!!! I'm a horny person and sometimes I have to fight his ass off! So what I'm tryin to say is....has there ever been anyone who turned u on soooo much that u had an annoyingly constant boner??? :rolleyes:

hmmm...do you want me to lie, or tell the truth...

Originally posted by pivo

yes...there is a girl here at work who does that to me...she is a totally hot blonde girl, with big boobs, a great ass, an amazing smile, and she is totally cool!!! for sure my favorite person at work...she also wears thongs all the time, and the barest of outlines just drives me wild!!!

i wear suits a lot, so it is often visible in my pants!!!! what can you do...i know that part of the reason i am always hard around her is 'cause i can't have her...she has a bf already!

haha, sounds like you need some advice buddy..well whenever I'm in a Tricky Situation, I usually follow up with the ol' PULL n' TUCK...just don't let anyone see you... the trick is, fake it like your trying to get some pocket change out of your pocket...swing it up, and tuck it under the elastic band of you boxers...works every time!:D

Originally posted by dcsglow

haha, sounds like you need some advice buddy..well whenever I'm in a Tricky Situation, I usually follow up with the ol' PULL n' TUCK...just don't let anyone see you... the trick is, fake it like your trying to get some pocket change out of your pocket...swing it up, and tuck it under the elastic band of you boxers...works every time!:D

LOLZ!!! I did that to him the other day bc we were with my Dad and I didn't want him to think this guy was a perv!

Originally posted by pivo

well my friend, sounds like you have a tricky situation on your hands...this is what I do...

The Pull n' Tuck - too pull this off you have to be smart about it...pretend like you're searching for some pocket change in your pocket, as you do that, swing it up and tuck it under your boxers elastic band...works everytime....:D

THIS IS MAD FUNNY. THE WORST WAS WHEN I WAS IN H.S. AND IT WOULD POP UP AND WOULD STAND AT FULL ATTENTION (SO BAD IT WAS LIKE A DIVING BOARD). TO TOP IT OFF I WOULD BE WEARIN THIN PANTS LIKE ADIDAS PANTS OR WINDBREAKERS AND THE FUKIN BELL WOULD RING HEHE...:rolleyes: I WOULDNT KNOW WUT TO DO SO I WOULD LOOK AROUND TO SEE IF ANYONE WAS WATCHIN AND DO THE 'PULL & TUCK'. BUT THERE HAS BEEN TIMES I WOULD JUST TAKE IT OUT AND SHOW THE GIRLS IN CLASS SO I WOULDNT BE SO EMBARESSED I GUESS YOU CAN SAY I WAS TRYIN TO MAKE A JOKE BEFORE THEY COULD...I DUNNO IF IT WORKED HEHE:confused:

Originally posted by trancend

is it me or isnt high school one long hard on? :D

PSHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU KNOW IT!;) I LOVED H.S. I HAD THE BEST TIME AND A LOT OF GIRLS FOR THE 4 WONDERFULL YEARS THAT I ATTENDED. I DUNNO I LOVE COLLEGE AND SHIT BUT I DEF MISS H.S. A LIL:(

Originally posted by origskeemr

PSHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU KNOW IT!;) I LOVED H.S. I HAD THE BEST TIME AND A LOT OF GIRLS FOR THE 4 WONDERFULL YEARS THAT I ATTENDED. I DUNNO I LOVE COLLEGE AND SHIT BUT I DEF MISS H.S. A LIL:(

Thats cuz your a damn loser... :laugh: :laugh: HOLLA!!

Originally posted by magilicuti

constant hard on? maybe when i was like 18 and the girl was pretty hot. lately i've been surprised that i don't get hard when shit is starting to get good

hmmm Vince...maybe u shouldn't be telling me that!!!! :rolleyes:

When I was in high school, yeah. I always had a hard on..........the finest woman was in four of my classes and was a good friend of mine (no unfortunately I never got with her). I wouldn't pay attention to wahtever the teacher was saying so I would concentrate on her amongst other females in the class.

Then again, I was a V all through high school by my own doing........stupid me.

Now I've grown accustom to women and it takes a little more for me than just being around one. Although sometimes you catch wood just by staring down one who is a 10.