Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Security Needs To Relax

For real, Exit Security needs a reality check. You guys are not the police and if you would relax for a minute and stop grabbing all up on my dick checking for pills or jars, you'd take a moment to notice that the gays are sticking shit up their ass so they can continue Junior's party in fashion.

Twilo didnt have the best crowd, but the music was off the hook and security was very cool. Its obvious that people go out to do their thing and hear the music without secuirty harassing them. I pulled out a pocket full of money to buy a drink and a bouncer rolls up on me with a flashlight and wanted to search me. I told him I was trying to get some money to buy a drink and he said, either I search you or you can get the fuck out. I told him to go fuck himself and he rolled up on me with 3 other bouncers. What are you punk ass security gonna do? Beat people up who have money in their hands. Give me a fucking break! Exit sucks and the only decent party going on there is the White Room.

Other than that, you can keep your cavity checking security guards and your sorry ass Tony Draper promotions because I am done with your wacked ass ways!

Originally posted by njdionysus

For real, Exit Security needs a reality check. You guys are not the police and if you would relax for a minute and stop grabbing all up on my dick checking for pills or jars, you'd take a moment to notice that the gays are sticking shit up their ass so they can continue Junior's party in fashion.

Twilo didnt have the best crowd, but the music was off the hook and security was very cool. Its obvious that people go out to do their thing and hear the music without secuirty harassing them. I pulled out a pocket full of money to buy a drink and a bouncer rolls up on me with a flashlight and wanted to search me. I told him I was trying to get some money to buy a drink and he said, either I search you or you can get the fuck out. I told him to go fuck himself and he rolled up on me with 3 other bouncers. What are you punk ass security gonna do? Beat people up who have money in their hands. Give me a fucking break! Exit sucks and the only decent party going on there is the White Room.

Other than that, you can keep your cavity checking security guards and your sorry ass Tony Draper promotions because I am done with your wacked ass ways!

EXiT SUCKS BIG TiME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude i totally here ya those stupid fuck guards. i felt like i was rapped they searched me so much. I am loving watching exit slowly crumble. i can not wait till they go out of business and some one else will picks up that awesome venue.

exit is for gays and little 18 year old wiggers who suck there gut in and stick out there bony chest.

its so funny that a few months ago i posted defending exit ha!

I personly spread the word and think i am doing my part in making 100's of people not go to exit

Yeah i hope exit does close down ,no problems with the security.I'll be so glad if Junior moves his parties underground,which was way muc better and with dealing with some of the fucked up people making nasty remarks about gays.

big misatke for junior togo mainstream.

not sure what all u's are talking about. The last time i was there i didnt even get padded down, not sure why. The time before that i got a breif pat down and i was holding my pills in my hand while he was doing this. Both times were on a friday at about 1130. Not calling u guys liars but im just saying i havent seen any of this

Myself and the 13 people i was with didnt even get checked last week. George Acosta was awesome...old tracks but good one for that matter. All in all not to shabby of a night. Except for the fact that a bouncer "liked" my jacket and taxed that ish from me. Oh well....thats why i never wear jackets.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Except for the fact that a bouncer "liked" my jacket and taxed that ish from me.

Some bouncer stole your jacket and you dont give a fuck?

if that was me it would be

exit bouncer--->:blown:

i personally hate the fuckers...Fuck exit, the fuckin place sucks anyway...to tell the truth I dont even like big fuckin clubs like exit...The only large club that was ever any good was Tunnel....But Tunnels days are over anyway...Fuck Exit, DONT GO...

I have had problems w/ them too every now and then, ever since EXIT opened. Nevertheless, come on people, they must do their jobs, and it is for our own benefit. I have specific examples I won't go into where seciurity really saved the day.

Besides, we all loved Twilo's lackadaisacal attitude, but look what happened? The club ended in tragedy.

jB

Yo this thread is funny.. LOL..

I definitely love my Exit.. I'm one of the few (or at least one of the few on these boards that actually ADMITS IT!!)

But the security definitely does suck. The security woman last week was mad cool though.. I know the the security (at least the female ones) hate their job, I've talked to them about it a couple of times, and they dread having to run their fingers up and down females' clits & up their bras..

I fucking hate it, definitely feels like rapage.. but I got nothing to hide.

Oh and about that jacket stealing shit.. that's FUCKED UP, definitely would have done something about that. Sorry to hear that..

For the last 3 or 4 times that i've been to Exit, Either i got in without being checked or just a quick pat down. It all depends on the Bouncers' or the appearance of the certain individuals. Overall, I don't want a repeat of what happened to Twilo, to happen to Exit. Just my thoughts...... :cool:

Exit will never close down...The meat heads that cant dance and the LIRR and NJ transit girls would have nowhere to go, and dont forget the B&T'rs...OH NO!!!

I say down with the place, but in all reality, the shit is going to be open for quite a while....

Everyone there sucks...Has anyone had any run-ins with the owner? WHAT A FUCKIN JERK OFF...Long haired weirdo really got on my nerves one night...Well he can go back into his club sniff some more coke and suck some cock....fuckin dick head....

anyway...FUCK EXIT!!!:D

Exit will never close down?? Your crazy i have been going to clubs in nyc for 6 years now and I have seen the best clubs and the worst clubs come and go. Anyone who has been in this scene for a while knows this is the truth. Security at the airports is ultra tight and a hell of alot tighter then exit those people are very careful but at least they are curtious and those people get paid less I bet. I really liked exit when I first went about 3 months ago and a lot of people here knocked me for likening it. but after going a few times I realized the rumors about the place sucking where all true. I am not a meathead but a x-party kid who feels like being 22 at a rave is like being an old man. So now I go to clubs in search of that vibe. And exit does not have it.