Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A very necessary SF opinion!

Yeah, I just saw that there the other day, and I was thinking how silly it would be for me to be a bulletin board for SF.

I mean, I love the place, but it has way too many bad "stigmas" attached to it. The last thing I need is for someone to tack me with a "guidette, crackhead" sign on my head. :laugh:

However, I will always wear my TWILO gear with pride. ;)

Originally posted by italianclubber

What do all yous think about about the sale of SF mechandise on the 4th floor? GOod or Bad Idea? Or have they jumped the shark? All you true factory heads that i see there every saturday let me know on this one!!!!!

SFsatVET

i don't frequent factory anymore.. but thats irrelevant.. twilo used to do the same thing before they closed and clubs all over the world do it as well..

really not a big deal..

sf selling stuff is nothing new for yrs they sold the black tank tops with SF written on them. i did see some dumbass t shirts being worn by newbies on new yrs. such as "SF RAT" , or "its 10am do you know where your kid is" or the best one a tank of a girl on the xmas party wearing a kango saying "SF be there"

vinyl sells a ton of Be Yourself stuff....i like the idea...i was gonna pick up a shirt but i ran out of money (damn pills).....i would probably wear it to the club, but i think it would be cooler to wear outside of the club

you know the quote in PCU that is about wearing the shirt of the band you are seeing...not cool.....

BG

def greeing i mean i would rock like a pai of like sf undies or some thing u know like rather then sayen ck it be sf lol but thats all i would wear in a club any ways but may be like a sf shirt or some thing on the out side might be chill but in a club less cloths always better may be like befor a big night a lil sf body tat stand wear u can get a sf on your abs or some thig might be chill tho :)

Originally posted by northnjguy21

def greeing i mean i would rock like a pai of like sf undies or some thing u know like rather then sayen ck it be sf lol but thats all i would wear in a club any ways but may be like a sf shirt or some thing on the out side might be chill but in a club less cloths always better may be like befor a big night a lil sf body tat stand wear u can get a sf on your abs or some thig might be chill tho :)

they sell SF underwear :)