Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Go To Clubs By Yourself??

i almost always kick it solo. meet whoever the hell you want, and do whatever the hell you want.whenever i do go with some friends, they want to leave early, which makes me feel bad cuz then I should leave with them. dont sweat it mang, it's good to fly by yourself.

If YOU have a good time, then YOU'RE having a good time.

I went to Twilo three times by myself and am so glad I did. The last time I did was to see PVD and I went because none of my friends wanted to go...luckily I did go because it was the last night he ever played there! Sometimes hitting clubs by yourself is the best way, no hassles and you can go where you want and when you want.:D

Originally posted by vision

and don't forget!!!

if you are rollin in a club you are never alone...i mean who doesn't get the talkies when rollin???

OMFG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the talkies hahahahahhaaa!!!!

:bounce:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You're only a loser if you stay home when you don't

want oo, can't say I do it much, but on occassion I'll head out on my own, I have a couple of friends who do it all the time though, and they're some of the hardest partiers I know so I can't say it's really that big a deal, just do what you want and do't worry for hit what everyone else thinks.... :blown:

this thread comes up monthly...

I used to live in Paris, and I didnt know a soul -- went clubbing solo alot, and wound up meeting people that I subsequently went clubbing with

Here in NY most of my friends are not such club freaks like i am, so I do go clubbing alone sometimes. As was said above, you're not really alone.....

Bottom line: if it's between going out solo or staying home (wishing I had gone out), I will always choose the former...

I went by myself to the limelight it was alright. I am a girl so it's really hard for me to go by myself I don't care now cause you can't wait for people to go with you all the time. You will never have fun. But it's nice to at least have one person with you. I will start going by myself again :)