Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wtf?!

soldado

Originally posted by purpleindigo

If Pods improvising is anything like mine - I feel sorry for him.

I have boxer shorts to keep my head warm, socks with the toes cut out to keep my arms war, and a bottle of Scotch to keep my tummy warm (and my head all fluffy)

nice one!:laugh:

I am a true Floridian in the sense that I adore humidity - my skin CANNOT take this ultra-dry crap weather. I don't care whether it's hot and humid, or all cold and raw......as long as the moisture content of the air is at a comfortable level. My lips are already cracking badly (no amount of chapstick helps), and I always get a persistent scratchy throat when it gets dry and cool here. Without fail. I must also use practically a whole tub of moisturizer on my face under these conditions, or else the skin looks ghastly.

Where is my 80 degrees and 70% humidity? Maybe I should move to the Nicaraguan jungle........lol

Man, you guys are making me jones to be back in MIA -- here in NY it's like maybe 30, and its snowing lightly -- its cold as shit. And, it's only going to get progressively worse for the next 2 months?

At least you guys know that by this weekend it will be like 65-70 and sunny down there. I daydream about that...

...jonesin'...

Originally posted by patrickl

My lips are already cracking badly (no amount of chapstick helps), and I always get a persistent scratchy throat when it gets dry and cool here. Without fail. I must also use practically a whole tub of moisturizer on my face under these conditions, or else the skin looks ghastly

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

very detailed there patrick!

You guys are sooooo lucky, the weather up here was tolerable until about a week before xmas, now it sucks. 42, I would kill for 42, thats the greatest thing about Miami, its only winter for like a week. We just had some miserable, snow, ice, sleet, bone chilling weather, I can't wait to get back to Miami.