Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn Cum Got In My Eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluegirl

One of my friends told md a funny story about once when his girl was riding him, he waited til the last second to get her off of him so that he could cum... well... his dick snapped back and cum flew into his own eye. That really made me laugh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jimk29

One of my friends told md a funny story about once when his girl was riding him, he waited til the last second to get her off of him so that he could cum... well... his dick snapped back and cum flew into his own eye. That really made me laugh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

haha

omg that is too funny

OK, so no one is going to believe this, but i swear it's all true...

I'm fucking my girlfriend at the time. We weren't using protection because she was on the pill and we were each others firsts. So, I pull out to cum on her tummy, as had become the norm, but it starts shooting a lot harder than usual. she sees it coming for her face, and turns her head to the side, so it hits her cheek...but my swimmers journey is not over yet...it ricochets off her cheek and lands on the lampshade on the end table...she starts laughing, and the next shot lands right on her lips, so now i start laughing and finish cumming on her belly. I'm lmao remembering that...god it was so long ago...hahahahaha

i was getting a blow job from my girlfriend in high school.......she usually swallowed but this one time i guess i came more than usual, or it hit her the wrong way because after my first blast she let go of my dick, it flung backward and i shot myself on the shoulder and cheek...it was pretty funny:D

BG

ok ok i have a cum-goes-awry story too. i was giving my guy at the time some oral pleasure and he told me to stop cause he was gonna bust so i move away but at like the last second.... annnnd instead of hitting me, everything flung back and got him on his chest, chin and face. omg i couldn't stop laughing. lol we stuck to letting me swallow after that.

Originally posted by jimk29

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: