Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** Roxy Review **

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdancer

Codica stylish pleasure to meet you, didnt know you changed till I squinted and cleaned my eyes and saw you dancing on the stage, doubtness was admiring da moves, little did he know it was you. :laugh:

Definitely nice meeting you too.. LOL yeah me and doubtness had a big convo online yesterday about seeing each other and not knowing it.. heh.. it's ridiculous, but next time it'll be all good!!

Haha, I'm probally the only insane psycho that actually brings clothes to change into at the club.. but I don't care, I'll rock my style wherever and whenever.. ;)

Nice meeting all of you!! :D :D :D

Originally posted by codica3

Definitely nice meeting you too.. LOL yeah me and doubtness had a big convo online yesterday about seeing each other and not knowing it.. heh.. it's ridiculous, but next time it'll be all good!!

Haha, I'm probally the only insane psycho that actually brings clothes to change into at the club.. but I don't care, I'll rock my style wherever and whenever.. ;)

Nice meeting all of you!! :D :D :D

hun.. we really don't hate you.. its just exit ;)

~~~~ heeeeey larry this 1st post is for u................awesome nite at roxy one of the best nights i eer had!!! nice meeting all these cp ppl.........don't remember the names tho sorry:( roninmess sexxy as usual larry!!! simon (se u dont need to cry i remember u) codica, girly, thats al li remember for now but ill see a lot of next friday i hope.............JV is the mannn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drank champagne with him..and he is the friendliest guy ever.........::drunk:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~~ heeeeey larry this 1st post is for u................awesome nite at roxy one of the best nights i eer had!!! nice meeting all these cp ppl.........don't remember the names tho sorry:( roninmess sexxy as usual larry!!! simon (se u dont need to cry i remember u) codica, girly, thats al li remember for now but ill see a lot of next friday i hope.............JV is the mannn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drank champagne with him..and he is the friendliest guy ever.........::drunk:

wtf...dont even mention me? out of all ppl?

ooo u're gonna be in for it tomorro, especially since dmitry isnt coming!

:mad:

You are all probably gonna bash me for this (esp Msoprano) but i never really liked JV B/C i always heard him at LI clubs.. But he was definitly off the hook fri night. that was the best I've ever heard him play and probably the only time i enjoyed him spinning.. MIke always yelling at me for this... lol. I'll definitly be there again this fri to support JV and say whats up. Hopefully I'll make it to the meet up this time.. I always miss them at tunnel and LL.. jeez! haha lata

Debbie

Originally posted by blaznny

jesus christ i don't go online for like a day or so and it takes me like 2 fawkin hours to get through this thread. after all that fuck it all i am gonna say is i had a great time and nice meeting and seeing everyone.

ahhahha...i know what u mean....awesome time, cant wait for next week.

peace out

gianni

Well I know this is late, but I want to say I had a great time, and it was great meeting the people I got to meet for the first time, and other I saw again!

I'm attempting to remeber a few names, but as the number of drinks increased, my memory went DOWNHILL!....

shwingep

bkissa

fierydesire

melichacha

cottoncandydream

siceone

djjonstephen

Dan

BrooklynKid

Good time! Hopefully I'll be there again next week!

Originally posted by PFloyd40

shwingep - choooooon

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is this fucking Gatecrasher???

Hey I got an :idea:

This week I'll bring signs for both of us....we can stand on the stage holding *choon* signs!!!!

Though I don't know if Johnny would appreciate that being MOS and all....GC may not be to PC there :D

- Pete

:shades2:

Originally posted by blondymu

Well I know this is late, but I want to say I had a great time, and it was great meeting the people I got to meet for the first time, and other I saw again!

I'm attempting to remeber a few names, but as the number of drinks increased, my memory went DOWNHILL!....

shwingep

bkissa

fierydesire

melichacha

cottoncandydream

siceone

djjonstephen

Dan

BrooklynKid

Good time! Hopefully I'll be there again next week!

Hey Pete wanna do a shot?

Only if you're buying

Ok

:proceed to bar:

Two shots of (I don't remember)

that $?? (I don't remember)

but somehow *I* ended up buying the shots :confused:

hahaha you know Im just bustin

I say more shots this week :D

Originally posted by girly

Woo-hoo Johnny Vicious rocked Roxy again tonight..Mwuahz..Nice seeing everyone tonight..Robin, airatomic, Msoprano, Pfloyd, Pete,bigpoppinils,Lina, xtgspot,highmay, the 2 sexy bros Rdancer and trancern, Simon Vanity, quoth, Marina,and all the other people i met that i didn't know before.. Hope to see you guys soon. Thanks to Donny, Tina & Pete schwinge cause i didn't make it by 12 but they still got me in for free. ... Anyways I'm off to bed ... c u's soon:) :)

No problem, for you...anything :)

Same time same place? This time I'll make sure I don't (how did you phrase it?) blow you off????? :tongue:

- Pete"theysayimtrippin"

Originally posted by bebby6919

You are all probably gonna bash me for this (esp Msoprano) but i never really liked JV B/C i always heard him at LI clubs.. But he was definitly off the hook fri night. that was the best I've ever heard him play and probably the only time i enjoyed him spinning.. MIke always yelling at me for this... lol. I'll definitly be there again this fri to support JV and say whats up. Hopefully I'll make it to the meet up this time.. I always miss them at tunnel and LL.. jeez! haha lata

Debbie

yea thats casue u want to find me late night when im drunk and take advantage of me:D :D :D

Originally posted by msoprano13

yea thats casue u want to find me late night when im drunk and take advantage of me:D :D :D

lol.. ok Mike i see how it is.. I wont look for you this fri.. or as your brother would say "stalk you".. haha. Wanna play HIDE and GO SEEK?!?!?!?! lol. I'll hide first.. Try and find me.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by schwingep

No problem, for you...anything :)

Same time same place? This time I'll make sure I don't (how did you phrase it?) blow you off????? :tongue:

- Pete"theysayimtrippin"

Yes. same time, same place.. LOL. I know you didn't blow me off shouldn't have said that. C u SOONS.xoxox

INgrid- "theysayimcrazy":)