Ok

good lord that was one hell of a meetup

First I have to thank CottenCandyDream :) hehehe mama luv u

ok onward to the night

got there early to help set up the cp table

hung out and put up ballons with Boreesee and CCD

*Shake that ass do the Britney Dance*

Ok

CP peeps started showing up....Tag team champions FIREY DESIRE n SEXXYBABYD!!! SMACCCCCCCCCCCKING ASS!! *damn that really hurt when u spanked me hun hehe* Mad Hoes showed up and "the brothers" lol Quoth *WOOOOOO HOOOPPPP*...Fav part the "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS" when we were takin our pictures we all basicly ruled that fawkin area. Missbina lol u know why im laughin....Trancend DO THE RAVER STOMP!!! "there will be no stomping in sweater".....Spragga...NIPPPPPPPPPLLEEEEEE....OrigSkeemer hehehe muahz hun it will be ok..did u meet ppl? :)...Lavender it was good seeing u feeling better :)...It was great seeing everyone, that must have been the best meetup we have had.

Onto Johnny..First off Happy Birthday Your The Best!!!

We all signed a huge card for him and had ice cream cake *Leave it me to to turn eating ice cream cake out of a cup into a sexul thing* lol anyway after that holy shit he tooooooore it up, cant get enough of the mix of children its mind blowing, needle destruction WOW...just amazing! It was great chillin wit everyone...I had a great night...from last week and this week should be up soon. :)

See everyone again this friday

Roxy NEW CP HOME!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roxy last night was bangin..... most packed I've seen it. It was great seeing all the CP peeps there, I think it was the biggest meetup we had there so far. Too many names to list. Nice meeting Johnny again. All I gotta say is the highlight of the night when Vicious first came on...played Adrenaline.. all the CP heads I was with at that point we just fucken went buck wild. I can't even explain. Anyways great night... as were the past couple weeks. I think the Roxy party is here to stay for a long time.

I haven't been posting or going out b/c i'm kinda broke but I took advantage of the free night and oh man it was great to get out again...I had so much fun and it was great seeing everyone that i've met in the past meetups and a few new people. I liked everythign about roxy but one thing, is it just me or were a lot of the guys really rude? I musta got walked into like 30 times and not one guy apologized and just barged on by, that really pissed me off, but other than that it was a good ass night. Hopefully i'll be makin it to more meetups especially to hear jv

Guys.....We OwN'D RoxY!!!!

I had a fucking blast last nite......first time being sober too!

It was finally great to meet you guys last nite.

Now i got a face to go with your cp names!

Mad fun chillin' by the back bar

and dancing our asses off on the stage!!

Nyce intro when JV came on, really tore shyt up last nite.

Hope to do this again next friday nite.

Happy belated B-day, JoHnNy ViCiOuS!!!!!

Originally posted by karch

Roxy last night was bangin..... most packed I've seen it. It was great seeing all the CP peeps there, I think it was the biggest meetup we had there so far. Too many names to list. Nice meeting Johnny again. All I gotta say is the highlight of the night when Vicious first came on...played Adrenaline.. all the CP heads I was with at that point we just fucken went buck wild. I can't even explain. Anyways great night... as were the past couple weeks. I think the Roxy party is here to stay for a long time.

Yoooo Adrenaline into Mad Myles new track was off the charts!

Thank you all for coming out last night. The Meetup was amazing the final count was at over 100 CP members there not including the friends they brought. You guys are the greatest inspiration for us busting our asses and we truely thank you!! OK Shout out time!!

Johnny: It had to be CARVEL!! When is the last time you saw a carvel in Manhattan?? Happy Birthday Bro!

Bobby: Wow can you believe I showed you this site on Bell Blvd 7 years ago??

A-Luv: See the Strength is in the Hair!

NJNICK: You are making your big sister very proud!

SEXXYBABYDEE: Thank you Chica!! Mugz SHE'S TRYING TO TAKE YOUR JOB!

LARAVER: Nice CD SWAP buddy! Mama Tired!

Spragga: BRING IT!! ;)

Lavender: YEAAAAAAAAAH got your bounce back :D

TotallyOff: MIKEY IS THE BESTEST BIYFRIEND IN THE WHHHHHOLE WORRRRRRLD!:tongue:

SNOOZI: Girl You gonna poke an eye out with those things! Thank you for helping with the galsses.

Quoth: We do what we have to do, don't we?

SimonVanity: GEEZ all these people are CP WTF??? lol

BOREESE: **clapping hands** You Decorated beautifully!! (FYI Boreese put al the Gold and Silver Ballons around in the Lounge that CP bought for Johnny)

Lil Lizzy: Brunettes Have more fun!!

Indostal: WTF are you doing in CHICAGO?????

Karch: Are you calling KTU again?

LINA: YEAAAAAAAh you got your cards bout time.

Ronin: We promise to give you full details about the fanclub later.

Trancend: Aren't you hot in that sweater?

CLUBKAT: OMG you're so tiny and cute!!!!!! CAN WE KEEP YOU??? WERQ THE TAIL GIRL WERQ THE TAIL!!!

JoeG: See no dress code worries for Joe!!

Highmay: Missed you man!! PR on the 19th (I hope)

BREEZE: I know you are watching!!

Siceone: YOU LIVE IN SCARSDALE?????????? WTF??? LMAO

FRANKIE MAGZ: DAMN LOOKING GOOD NEIGHBOR!!!

To all those not mentioned I am sorry but I am lucky that I even remembered that much!! To all those that were there but I didn't meet Thank you so much for coming out and supporting the DANCE MUSIC scene and we hope to see you again soon. Details will be up about Next week for Roxy and another meet-up in a lilttle bit. Thank you again.

i had fun......too many names!

some memorable parts

me: "hey guys i figured out how to be a roxy bartender"

the group: ??

me: "soda soda soda soda soda soda soda soda soda soda soda soda soda soda soda soda soda soda soda alcohol"

mike: "you should probably stick to shots"

me $60 later.........:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

----------------------------------

msoprano....i cant believe i STILL owe you that drink, every time i saw you, you had a drink already so i couldnt give it to you!

------------------------------------

"there will be no stomping in sweater"....oh wait nevermind

seriously though, i almost passed out cuz i was so hot....i need some cooler clothes cuz linabina may not be there every friday to trick me into removing clothes

-----------------------------------

oh yeah, next time im gonna set up a stomping booth in the corner so whenever someone says "lemme see the raver stomp" i can go over to the booth and do a demonstration for a small fee :D

------------------------------------

that performance was some sorta joke, i didnt even notice it was a performance it just sounded like a record.....but vicious came on and then i started the stomping :bounce: :bounce:

-------------------------------------

but happy birthday to johnny vicious, it was really cool

thats all i have for now, i just got back from work and i have to go back in 8 hours so im not a happy camper :mad:

Lizzy I like your new look! I was expecting to see you again at the back bar meetup, where were you??

Haha I still haven't met bkissa... this is starting to dangle (my head is fried, I can't think of the right word... any English majors here?) on the verge of hilarity.

Daniela you looked like you were having fun and thats always a good thing :) Oh, and it was GREAT seeing djmoonshine and clubkat again... you girls rock.

I hope trancend passed the word on to all you shoe-wearing feet-hurting ravers that I was wearing sneakers ;)

Good meeting Lina, Fiery and Spragga if only briefly, and seeing Highmay and Ronin...

Cheers!

Originally posted by fierydesire

Tag Team Champions, babe we will be in full effect again..Sorry to hit your toosh so hard. I'll be gentle next time;) My apologies to anyone I may have spanked too hard:(

Yo TIME THE FUCK OUT.... me and Msoprano are the tag team champions... you can not call yourselves that. I'll but our belts up for challenge to you biaaaatch! :tongue:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Ronin: We promise to give you full details about the fanclub later.

Grrrrr... tell me... Although after last night I now know who my #1 fan is....:D:heart::love:

Originally posted by roninmess

Yo TIME THE FUCK OUT.... me and Msoprano are the tag team champions... you can not call yourselves that. I'll but our belts up for challenge to you biaaaatch! :tongue:

Word, I'm shakin :shaky::rolleyes: Me and my chica can take your bitch asses on...You don't know what you got yourself into biznitch...As my hun would say, BRING IT!!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by clubkat

CCD..meowz!!!! ::kitties are meant to be small:: flowerkitty.gif

always workin that tail babe ALWAAYYYYZZZZZ...

::maybe not always, like, until i lost my phone, but thats another story ;)::

kisses!!!

and Rod, you know your the best ::loved the shirt:: ;):tongue:

You should have seen it half an hour later... it takes particular liking to JV Birthday Cake, but I gotta say it cleaned up real good.