Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Sound Factory

I checked out this hell hole of a club after hearing numerous good things about it.

When I got inside I wished I had never gone. The whole place was filled with meatheads with shirts off spinning them around their heads and mediocre looking girls with hardly any clothes on at all.

Please burn this hell hole of a club, its worse than exit.

FUCK SOUND FACTORY!!!:blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by doubtness

Besides the good music of JP.....what else is good about SF?!?

eh, JP is aiight. I mean I won't step foot back in that place. I went for my boyz b-day and JP played the same beat for 5 hrs..WTF..he needs to switch it up... :rolleyes: The place is also to packed full of guidos. I can't deal with that shit. I mean you walk by them and get cut from their stubbly arms and get drenched by their swear. Why do they even go, when they can't even move?:confused: IMO, if you want some great music and good dj's hit up Vinyl...;)

Originally posted by magilicuti

sf has its nights, just like every other club. don't hate

Hello there are no haters here. I've been to factory back in the day when JP had some good shit, but lately, well he has lost his touch. Perhaps you are one of the many guidos who has taken offense to my reply and my opinion:rolleyes:

I DUNNO EVERYONE HAS THEIR OPINIONS BUT I WOULDNT GIVE UP ON IT YET BUT EVERYONE HAS THEIR "TYPE" OF "MUSIC" & "CROWD". WUT TIME DID YOU GO? WUT TIME DID YOU LEAVE? WHEN I GO I USUALLY GO AT 5-6 THATS WHEN HE PLAYS HIS VOCALS WHICH IMO ARE THE 'BREATH TAKING' AND YES HE IS VERY ROUGH WHEN HE GETS ON HIS REPETITIVE BEATS BUT THAT HIS STYLE... IF I WERE YOU I WOULD GO ON HIS B-DAY THEN POST WUT YOU THINK:D

Originally posted by fierydesire

IMO, if you want some great music and good dj's hit up Vinyl...;)

whew....i got nervous...for a second i thought you were gonna say go to Roxy!:rolleyes:

ive only been to SF once, but i thought it was the most intense experience out of all the places ive been to....i would rate a night with JP at the top of my list for afterhours.....you cant really compare it to anything else because it just doesnt compare...and where else are you gonna go on a Sat? nowhere....

go to DT on friday, go to JP on sat, and repent for your sins on sun

BG

Originally posted by fierydesire

What What..Danny is the man!!!! Jan 26th it is on...I better see your happy little dancing ass there;)

Danny Howells! My girl! The happy dance! My bday! Woooot woooot! :D :D

Oh shit what was this post about? Oh yeah Sf...went there a couple of months ago...obla di obla da scared me...I commend JP for being able to spin for so long but I definitely think he was better in days past...I've had fun there b/c of the people I was with, not really b/c of the space & music. But it is open late :D

Originally posted by ReginaP

Danny Howells! My girl! The happy dance! My bday! Woooot woooot! :D :D

Oh shit what was this post about? Oh yeah Sf...went there a couple of months ago...obla di obla da scared me...I commend JP for being able to spin for so long but I definitely think he was better in days past...I've had fun there b/c of the people I was with, not really b/c of the space & music. But it is open late :D

Yeah I think that may be the only bonus, cause you can roll out of bed at 8 am and hit up SF...so that may be the only perks..

Originally posted by ReginaP

Yes, rolling out of bed at 8am or when everything else is closed but you're still WIDE awake and have no other choice...hehe...and then wonder...

How did I end up at SF?! ;)

well you could always just stay home in bed. Why bother going in the first place if u don't like it...;)

Originally posted by girly

well you could always just stay home in bed. Why bother going in the first place if u don't like it...;)

Don't go often, but when I do I always like the people I'm with...after all, variety is the spice of life ;)