Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROXY Friday Jan. 11th VIVA LAS VEGAS **MEET-UP** & the Grand Opening of the CP SUITE

logo.gif

ROXY Jan 11th 2002,

SEXY @ ROXY

presents

VIVA LAS VEGAS

vegassignwelcome2001.jpg

OK let the games begin!!!!!!

MarchCovfpo.JPG

You heard it from the Man yourself, As Johnny Vicious thanked CLUBPLANET for our support he told The Owner of Roxy "I Love My Crowd I Want I FREE AGAIN until 12 next week" GOOD GOD WHAT WAS HE GONNA DO IN FRONT OF over 2000 people, THREW HIS HANDS UP AND AGREED OF COURSE!!! So AGAIN this Friday January 11th ROXY nightclub will have free admission until Midnight.

VEGAS Games Will Be In The Back

and the GRAND OPENING of the CP SUITE

Come down to celebrate as CLUBPLANET christens it's own lounge in the ROXY. Cigars and Champagne to be given out.

winnersm.gif468x60_mdlogo2.gif

And Thanks to Johnny Vicious and Bobby Goodrich we at CLUBPLANET have been given 100 CLUBPLANET ROXY GOLD CARDS for CLUBPLANET members only that entitle the bearers to Free admission all night long. How do you get the GOLD CARD you ask. Simple On Tuesday we will be having a contest. A question about Johnny Vicious will be asked. Whomever answers correctly will get the card while supplies last. So first come first serve.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just gotta Say Lainie and Dave Are the best and I think every one should be sucking both thier dicks !!

although the crowd was a lil ... how you say ummmm oh I ll just say it the crowd was Weak Viscious was killin it and I danced my ass off...

and we fucking held it down

Ill be there for my birthday next friday

::sigh:: There is a contest for these gold cards?!? I don't think there are over 100 regulars that go to Roxy Fridays though. But anyways... I should be there this Friday... but this whole CP lounge seems geared toward the 21+ crowd. Thats alright though... I am getting used to the fact that I am just a youngin... and the dancefloor is my playground anyways. See you all there!!

Where the fawk else would I be???

Stage crew goin to be back in fulllllll effect no doubt! Where is the CP suite going to be? That sounds like a H O T idea! Can't wait already... just when I thought to take a week off and get some rest... riiiiiiiight not happening... I LOVE ALL OF YOU... especially my number 1 fan.:love: