sorry i am terrible with names

:cool:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i soooooooooo disagree. i mean, the venue aint great....but from my point of view...T&A is fuckin cool!!! there were mad hot girl there..but im not even there for that. roxy is def my favorite place now....and its because of one man....JOHNNY FUCKIN VICIOUS!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I am so with you bro!

i soooooooooo disagree. i mean, the venue aint great....but from my point of view...T&A is fuckin cool!!! there were mad hot girl there..but im not even there for that. roxy is def my favorite place now....and its because of one man....JOHNNY FUCKIN VICIOUS!!!!!

xtcgspot tellin it how it is...

Can't say its my favorite place but it is definately up there. Keep goin back, plus a little eye candy never hurts.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Can't say its my favorite place but it is definately up there. Keep goin back, plus a little eye candy never hurts.

I agree with ya here hun..it definitely is not so bad...The old roxy was good too, and viscious is pretty good.;)

there are much better looking crowds at other clubs

all i have to say is that i met a girl in the bathroom that was 13

as far as t&a most of these chicks are still wearing training bras

however the reasons i'm not feeling the place are

bad system

jv isnt doing it for me lately

bad vibe (except for cp, of course)

oh and please put in some air conditioning

I'm sorry but infinite T & A = shirtless juiceheads scamming hoochies = crappy ass music = unnessesary groping and not nearly enough dancing, but thats just my opinion and NOT my scene. you're welcome to have it, but I dont need to see it.

Besides how the fuck do chicks dance in those ridiculous shoes anyway?

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC KIDZ!

GIVE ME SNEAKERS OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

(and BTW- I'm damn cute without pushing up my tits, sticking out my ass, giving myself 6 inches with heels and plastering makeup all over my face. I find it unnecessary, but hey- to each her own.)

:bounce: <---- cant do that in heels!

Originally posted by lavendermenace

I'm sorry but infinite T & A = shirtless juiceheads scamming hoochies = crappy ass music = unnessesary groping and not nearly enough dancing, but thats just my opinion and NOT my scene. you're welcome to have it, but I dont need to see it.

Besides how the fuck do chicks dance in those ridiculous shoes anyway?

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC KIDZ!

GIVE ME SNEAKERS OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

(and BTW- I'm damn cute without pushing up my tits, sticking out my ass, giving myself 6 inches with heels and plastering makeup all over my face. I find it unnecessary, but hey- to each her own.)

:bounce: <---- cant do that in heels!

A little birdie told me that you were dressed up at Twirl one time...heels and everything!!

Don't kill the messenger though!! ;):tongue:

Originally posted by tottallyoff

Well, I can honestly say that, if not for the CP crew there, I would not be there. The JV birthday thing was making me ill last time.

And by "CP Crew" you of course mean, Shannon ;)

I agree with you on both counts, btw....

Originally posted by spragga25

A little birdie told me that you were dressed up at Twirl one time...heels and everything!!

Don't kill the messenger though!! ;):tongue:

HAHAHAHAHA.

SPRAGGA, you KNOW there was a really good reason for that, and you may have noticed that my bouncing abilities were severely impaired, and those heels werent even that high!

Well guys, if you don't like the Roxy, then please name one place where there's no T&A, no ugly ass guys grabbing girls' behinds or any Juice-Heads walking around. I mean EXIT? Factory? It's everywhere, but in my opinion roxy has the least of all of them.

~Alex

HAHAHAHAHA.

SPRAGGA, you KNOW there was a really good reason for that, and you may have noticed that my bouncing abilities were severely impaired, and those heels werent even that high!

Hold on one sec...that little birdie just came back!

He told me to tell ya that you're absolutely right - there wasn't much bouncing outta ya that night. But you did look like a friggin' fox - that was the birdie, not me! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!!

Okay - birdie's gone! :cool:

Ronin- I dont mean to offend, but he bored the crap out of me the last 2 fridays. sorry dude.

No offence taken, but Vicious can be playin on a boom box and I'll be goin nuts... I mean his opening with Adrenaline, then mad myles new track(can some1 get a damn name on this song already)... was insanneeeeeeee. Hard beats early on was siiiick to me.