Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is the best DJ in NEW JERSEY

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djdanfury

Is this even a question? DENNY "eating cheetos" Tsettos........

richie santana is from S.I. only list Jersey !

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cgm

Tsettos and Richie Santana

Same for me,

but for a great friday night in the summer, manny was perfect...

DEFINTLY WITHOUT A DOUBT MY BOY DJ MELLO,

UNSUNG, BUT DEF THE HARDEST HITTING WITH HIS UNDERGROUND HARDHOUSE, AND HARDTRANCE, HIS TAPES ARE NUTZ, LIFE HE IS INSANE, HE FINDS HIS ZONE AND JUST EXPLODES WITH UNCUT RAW EDGE MAYHAM!!!1

GO GET UM MELLO!!! YOU MY BOY!!!:D

Originally posted by djfirmbiz

DEFINTLY WITHOUT A DOUBT MY BOY DJ MELLO,

UNSUNG, BUT DEF THE HARDEST HITTING WITH HIS UNDERGROUND HARDHOUSE, AND HARDTRANCE, HIS TAPES ARE NUTZ, LIFE HE IS INSANE, HE FINDS HIS ZONE AND JUST EXPLODES WITH UNCUT RAW EDGE MAYHAM!!!1

GO GET UM MELLO!!! YOU MY BOY!!!:D

where do you pick up his tapes??

SFsatVET

You guys completely, completely, completely forgot about Alex Covielo.

Rich Rydell is by far a true DJ to New Jersey who rocks cutting edge house, along with good quality house music.

Don't get me wrong, vocals are nice, yes yes, but it's the same 5 diva's singing new tracks each month. :D

Originally posted by djustinh

You guys completely, completely, completely forgot about Alex Covielo.

Rich Rydell is by far a true DJ to New Jersey who rocks cutting edge house, along with good quality house music.

Don't get me wrong, vocals are nice, yes yes, but it's the same 5 diva's singing new tracks each month. :D

justin are you serious; alex covielo, i have to disagree. i would pick alot of djs over alex(no offense to alex though). i'm not going to say who my favorites are, because people get rowdy on this board when it comes to djs. but some of my favorites have definitley been mentioned already.

Swank is definitly gonna blow up.......His set at Float for the xmas party was off the hook.......

I like Mendez as well. He never disappoints and is down to earth.

Rydeil is good but I think he spins way to hard for that room. But I always have fun when I am there.

Tsettos.....not my favorite but 1000 people every weekend can't be wrong.

Teo T......He makes the party that much better. You can really tell he feels everything that he plays.

Originally posted by unclebuc

Swank is definitly gonna blow up.......His set at Float for the xmas party was off the hook.......

Aaron set at Float was soooo good. He also does well when he's on the 4th floor of the SF.

Andrew is another name I forgot. For me, it depends on the kind of mood I am in as far as which DJ i prefer to hear. I have heard some DJ's that aren't very names play some great sets and heard some big names play like crap.,.......