Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Movie Quotes.

Originally posted by jimk29

This is my rifle.

There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My rifle is my best friend.

It is my life.

I must master it, as I must master my life.

Without me my rifle is useless.

Without my rifle, I am useless.

I must fire my rifle true.

I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me.

I must shoot him before he shoots me.

I will.

Before God I swear this creed.

My rifle and myself are defenders of my country.

We are the masters of our enemy.

We are the saviours of my life.

So be it... until there is no enemy... but peace.

Amen.

I think this is my Favorite one!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . More . . more . . MORE . . .

Half Baked :

Kenny In prison : "You guys gotta get me out of here! There's this guy Nasty Nate who wants my cocktail fruit, and everyone here likes fresh fish! Then The Squirrel Master came out of left field and told me I'm his bitch!"

More Kenny In Prison : "No. NO. NO!! Devil man! Devil 6-6-6, the mark of the beast! No! Naughty! Naughty jungle of love!"

Heat :

Pacino as Vincent : "You can ball my wife if you want to, you can lounge around in her ex-husband's dead-tech "post modernistic" bullshit house if you want to, but you CANNOT watch my television set. . "

Fight Club :

Edward Norton as the Narrator : "Marla was like that cut on the roof of your mouth that would go away if you'd stop tonguing it, but you can't."

Brad Pitt as Tyler : "You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."

More Tyler : "We were raised on television to believe that we'd all be millionares, movie gods, rock stars, but we won't. And we're starting to figure that out."

Even More Tyler (can you tell I love this movie . . ) : "It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything."

.. . . that last one is beautiful . . .

rounders

"in no limit texas hold-em, the size of ur stack is just as good as the quatlity of your cards" - matt damon (mike)

" MOTHA FCKER....ALL NIGHT, THIS SON OF BITCH, CHECK CHECK CHECK....HE TRAPPED ME............HE BEAT ME, STRAIGHT UP..PAY HIM..PAY DAT MAN HIS MONEY!!!!" kgb

rounders is the best fuckin movie ever.

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by senorfern

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

-Bill Murray in Caddyshack

one of the greatest quotes, from one of the funniest movies, starring some of the funniest men. Good work senorfern

It ain't no ballpark either. Look maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his lady's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holyies, ain't the same ballpark, ain't the same league, ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Foot massages don't mean shit.

Look, just because I wouldn't give no man a foot massage, don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antwan off a building into a glass-motherfuckin-house, fuckin' up the way the nigger talks. That ain't right, man. Motherfucker do that to me, he better paralyze my ass, 'cause I'd kill'a motherfucker.

"why is it, every time, i come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen, in the god damn refrigerator, eatin up all the food. all the pigs feet all the collard greens... i want some of them chitlins too"

~the father from friday

"thats it fuck you, fuck you , fuck you, your cool, fuck you i'm out"

half baked

"jenny do you wanna be my girlfriend? i would but i'm a lesbian, yeah i'm a big dike"

half baked

so many others from friday next friday and every other movie for that matter i could go on forever

~~ vanity is definatly my favorite sin! --al pachino "devil's advocate"

~~ screw u guys! im going home --eric cartman southpark movie

~~ "ur husband is a businessman, and he is very good at what he does (in whisper) which is smuggling illegal narcotics into the country ---forgot his name "TRAFFIC"

It was one of those days when it's

a minute away from snowing and

there's this electricity in the

air, you can almost hear it, right?

And this bag was like, dancing with

me. Like a little kid begging me

to play with it. For fifteen

minutes. And that's the day I knew

there was this entire life behind

things, and ... this incredibly

benevolent force, that wanted me to

know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever.

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world

I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going

to cave in.

. BRAD (reads)

...my job consists of basically

masking my contempt for the

assholes in charge, and, at least

once a day, retiring to the men's

room so I can jerk off while I

fantasize about a life that doesn't

so closely resemble hell. (looks up at Lester)

Well, you obviously have no

interest in saving yourself.

LESTER

(laughs) I've spent fourteen years being a

whore for the advertising industry.

The only way I could save myself

now is to start firebombing.

American Beauty

:flame:

" Plastic is not an opponent", "Do You Feel Like A Winner?"

Werner Herzog in "Julian Donkey Boy" These are Two of my favorite quotes from the Movie. Said to Julian's YOunger brother who likes to Wrestle garbage cans while his father "WErner" watches from afar. Very Creepy. Do You Feel Like a Winner? Smack your own face, Play the soundtrack while he smacks his face another classic line from this harmony korine classic.

FUCK ESPAR GOMEZ, FUCK THE DIAZ BROTHERS, FUCK'EM ALL, I BURY THOSE COKROACHES. - AL PACINO- SCARFACE.

NO MUJER, NO HIJO, FUCK THAT! I KILL NO WIFE AND KIDS, YOU DIE MOTHERFUCKA.

AHH, I TOLD YOU NO WIFE AND KIDS, BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN, WELL LOOK AT YOU NOW, YOU STUPID FUCK. - AL PACINO - SCARFACE.

TONY WHAT HAPPENED? OHH ALEX, WE HAD PROBLEM, YOUR FRIEND WE HAD TO CANCELL HIS CONTRACT YOU KNOW. - AL PACINO - SCARFACE.

EVERY LINE IN SCARFACE, I CAN GO ON FOR DAYS. THATS THE BEST MOVIE IN HISTORY.

I just saw another one of my favorites, Half Baked. I tried to pick the short ones. If these have been posted already, sorry:

"You have smoked yourself retarded!!"

"I don't DO drugs...only weed."

"You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill... on weed? Oh, there's some crazy shit, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO."

"I'm a master of the custodial arts..or a janitor if you want to be a dick about it"

"We're not drug dealers, we're fund rasiers."

"To understand what happened to Killer, you gotta understand who Killer the dog was."

"This weed was the shiz-nittle-bam SNIP SNAP SACK!!"

Originally posted by deeprock

I just saw another one of my favorites, Half Baked. I tried to pick the short ones. If these have been posted already, sorry:

"You have smoked yourself retarded!!"

"I don't DO drugs...only weed."

"You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill... on weed? Oh, there's some crazy shit, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO."

"I'm a master of the custodial arts..or a janitor if you want to be a dick about it"

"We're not drug dealers, we're fund rasiers."

"To understand what happened to Killer, you gotta understand who Killer the dog was."

"This weed was the shiz-nittle-bam SNIP SNAP SACK!!"

and FUNIONS!!! yeahhh :D probably the dumbest movie i've ever seen but i laughed my ass off. billy bong thorton and wesley pipes. everybodys best friends. haha

"my wife is down there with an ass in her cock!" Boogie nights

"You know why? cause storin dead niggers aint my FUCKING business!!!!" Pulp Fiction

"Im the star, its my big dick, and i wanna fuck now!" Boogie nights

"Did you.....go????" Go

"37, my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks.

In a row?" Clerks

"Suck my cock, suck my cock suck my cock...aaaawww suuuuck my cooooock!!!" Tomcats

I could go on for days......i know way too many movies

BG

Guest saleen351

so I'm sitting around smoking a bomb and one of favs come on...Blazing saddles...Hers my fav line....

forgot one...

MAYOR MARION BARRY

SMOKE CRACK GET YOUR JOB BACK

YOU SMOKE CRACK AT MC DONALDS YOU DONT GET YOUR JOB BACK

THEY DON'T WANT YOU NEAR THE HAPPY MEALS..

CHRIS ROCK.......

Originally posted by pkern

"I could be the Walrus. It still wouldn't change the fact that I don't have a car..." -Ferris

LOL! that is the best line in ferris!!

..BUT ....empire records..now that is a movie FULL of quotes!!

"well shanaaaade O'rebelion..shock me shock me shock me..with that deviant behavior!"

"Lucas, what's with u today???"...."what's with ToDAY toDaY??"

"why don't u shove it up your ass?".."because it would hurt warren!"

.....there are soooo many more........

**tweeder singing in varsity blues...."she broke my heart..so i broke her jaw..."