Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls pickin up guys.....

klohe

K....I'm the type of girlie that when I see some beef that I want...I totally have no shame goin up to him, chattin, and pickin his fine ass up...some girls I know would NEVER go there...but hey, u never know what he'll say...most men say YES bc they're so flattered....so...GUYS:Is it a turn on to be picked up by a chick? GIRLS: Do u do this? :rolleyes:

Yes, its great when women approach me.

And cause guys are used to doing the approaching, i think we treat women pretty well when they come up to us. Like, i'm never rude to a girl no matter how uninterested or unattractive i may find her. I've actually ended up with some great friends this way too.

It's very flattering. It takes a lot of guts to approach someone and i totally appreciate it.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well, I am a girl with initiative. I think I have asked this question before. I think being too agressive scares them.. But I like being forward, and if they can't handle it and get intimidated...eh well, move on there are many other sausage out there..;)

well said...hahahaa...ive been in the game for a long time..i know what i want by now and i often times know what the guys next move is ..it bores me sometimes:zzz:... so thats why i go and scout

enough of the bullshit :cool:

:bounce:

cd

I love when girls do this....:)(yes I too can be shy at times)

but sometimes its the same as when a guy picks up the girl...if he aint interested.....and the girl keeps on pursuing..that gets really annoying....

oh well..

in general its a good thing though..shows the girl knows what she wants and goes after it....

Originally posted by klohe

K....I'm the type of girlie that when I see some beef that I want...I totally have no shame goin up to him, chattin, and pickin his fine ass up...some girls I know would NEVER go there...but hey, u never know what he'll say...most men say YES bc they're so flattered....so...GUYS:Is it a turn on to be picked up by a chick? GIRLS: Do u do this? :rolleyes:

TURN ON LIKE SHIT!!!!

Originally posted by az-tec

I love when girls do this....:)(yes I too can be shy at times)

but sometimes its the same as when a guy picks up the girl...if he aint interested.....and the girl keeps on pursuing..that gets really annoying....

oh well..

in general its a good thing though..shows the girl knows what she wants and goes after it....

you shy..good thing u said that you too can be.

Anyway I agree, when a girl/guy keeps pushing it is so freakin annoying. I mean a think I can sense when I guy is not interested...

Originally posted by fierydesire

you shy..good thing u said that you too can be.

just curious about what that means???

ill admit IM pretty outgoing, but yes I do get shy every once in a while....

sum girlz think its cute tho..*i think*lol

I love it when the female takes the initiative.

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm outgoing and all, but if I don't know a girl and I have to try to pick her up, I'm very shy and I suck at it. I hate pick up lines.

Thats why I love it when I get hit on by women, I'm very receptive and even if I'm not interested, I'll talk to them.