Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? For The Ladies

DJGaryMatthews

i like a lil stripe... btw.. im gonna start a tally... countin how many times this question comes up lol

oh and i do it for myself and for others... i dont know anyone who likes hair down there.. and i sure as hell dont.. but i like it to look pretty lol.. so either bald or a stripe of some kind

Originally posted by bkissa

how do you make a :heart: ? i wanna try it. you think they'll do it for me somewhere?

this dominican guy i knew ::barber:: used to do it all the time for the ladies....he was such a pretty guy though ::very prettyboyish:: so he slept with all of them afterwards haha :laugh:

I like a racing stripe the best, but it's hard to keep straight so sometimes it's just gotta go. I started out doing it for the guy, but now it's for me too. I love the way it looks and there's a lot more sensation, not to mention how soft the skin is right after shaving.

One thing I would love to do... I saw a pic in Time Out a while back of a woman who'd had a Brazilian wax and then had a crystal "tattoo" glued on... they stay on for a few days and it looked amazing!

Originally posted by clubkat

dont u mean pink???

it depends on how i feel....sometimes i like the triangle, the stripe, the block, or the baldy.....but either way....theres never bush....front and back ;)

Can you make a nice letter A for me :D

Originally posted by tastyt

One thing I would love to do... I saw a pic in Time Out a while back of a woman who'd had a Brazilian wax and then had a crystal "tattoo" glued on... they stay on for a few days and it looked amazing!

An old gf of mine used to do this...outrageously sexy. Evidently the best Brazilian in the city can be had at Jay Sisters on 57th street. They get written up all the time.

so long as its all trimmed up, i'm not too particular, but the smoothness of skin right after saving or waxing is a HUGE HARD turnon!

I found out a guy I liked once went with a girl who just trimmed and he broke up with her cause it wasn't what he wanted, so I thought I'd shave if I had a chance with him. But that's not fair I should have to change for someone else, if I liked it it would be different.. It is itchy! why can't a trim be enough, you know the hair is there to protect the delicate skin, well that's what the doc says. I don't wanna be scratchin' my shit like guys do!:confused: