Clubplanet Nightlife Community

listen up people how many have pics

lol i been geting hate for haveing pics in my sig but i see a few others with pics just not as many,so all i wanna say is i wondr wut u none pic pushing people look like, i mean u spend all this time hateing on my pics lol i can't wait to meet yall so wut i think yall look like becomes the truth lol caus on real lol iain't picturein prettyness lol i mean all yall typeing perfet and worrying bout others pics and hateing on tho's who can't type lol i picture yall being nerd's herbs fat ugly wut ever 1 of them lol so a u hate just relaze look in the mirror cause ll threw yall life yall been hateing on your selfs and do ou dirtywork in life cause u know wut i look like so hate on me in person and be a man rather then hateing threw a pc when i don't even know or most don't even know wut u look like fuken herbs :blown:

Originally posted by northnjguy21

yeah blue hat wife beater and like white pants and a shit over the wife beater open

Hmmmmm:idea: I'm BLASTED AWAY! Shit over the wife beater!!! Now THAT'S a new style i'm gonna have to copy next time...

BTW, what kind of shit: corn, runny or log's?/?

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hmmmmm:idea: I'm BLASTED AWAY! Shit over the wife beater!!! Now THAT'S a new style i'm gonna have to copy next time...

BTW, what kind of shit: corn, runny or log's?/?

LMFAO......making fun of this kid is tooooooo easy!!!

BG

Ok im not going to be a hater

ur a good looking guy

but no reason to be superficial

CP isn't about a beauty contest so don't hate on anyone on here.

Coming out with the comment that since people hate on ur pic they are ugly or herbs isnt well respected. I learned my lesson of being MS post ur pic queen. I think iv grown up a bit on cp and the ppl here have taught me well :)

just don't go out hating on other people

cause i mean i can sit here and say u look like any washed up juice bag guido that is the scum of the exit nightclub...but u know that would just be wrong:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

CP isn't about a beauty contest so don't hate on anyone on here.

Coming out with the comment that since people hate on ur pic they are ugly or herbs isnt well respected. I learned my lesson of being MS post ur pic queen. I think iv grown up a bit on cp and the ppl here have taught me well :)

just don't go out hating on other people

cause i mean i can sit here and say u look like any washed up juice bag guido that is the scum of the exit nightclub...but u know that would just be wrong:D

that was a really good post/comment/response... ! :)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

you should do a picture in which you tilt your head to the right...you know, to stir things up a little bit.....i bet the vagina would start dripping....:rolleyes:

BG

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thats probably one of the funniest things ive read all week!

Originally posted by northnjguy21

lol i been geting hate for haveing pics in my sig but i see a few others with pics just not as many,so all i wanna say is i wondr wut u none pic pushing people look like, i mean u spend all this time hateing on my pics lol i can't wait to meet yall so wut i think yall look like becomes the truth lol caus on real lol iain't picturein prettyness lol i mean all yall typeing perfet and worrying bout others pics and hateing on tho's who can't type lol i picture yall being nerd's herbs fat ugly wut ever 1 of them lol so a u hate just relaze look in the mirror cause ll threw yall life yall been hateing on your selfs and do ou dirtywork in life cause u know wut i look like so hate on me in person and be a man rather then hateing threw a pc when i don't even know or most don't even know wut u look like fuken herbs :blown:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Were you home schooled? Do you even know how to spell or form complete sentences. HOOKED ON PHONICS, IT CAN WORK FOR YOU :rolleyes:

You try and make it sound like you're this tough kid "straight out da hood" whose shit doesn't stink, well let me break it down for you, douche baggy bag:

You're not good looking, you're not big, and for putting up those ridiculous pictures, you're certainly not bright (as if your grammar didn't give that away...) and you're from Garfield not the S. Bronx.

Yeah other people have pics in their sig, but not of their half naked, I think I look good, white trash ass.

Do us all a favor and graduate elementary school and throw some clothes on you half a hump......

PS: Nice goals. Only thing missing is hope to be manager of McDonalds. "That will be $7.50, drive up, second window"