Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BASH Nightclub under new ownership looks set to make a mark

lickikiti

Bash is back with a bang after new ownership, retro jungle refit, an acid jazz dj from Paris ( ya know Europe lol )

Bash is also the new location for the exclusive erotic poison party

Check out http:\\www.poisonparty.com

I checked out Bash last Saturday and enjoyed the music very much, progressive house, acid jazz and a little jungle.

For the poison party they are going to have live bongo percussionists, can't beat! that really.

Oh and poison also attracts the retro chic, the prettiest girls on the beach:blown: :idea:

skin parties are one thing - but did you SEE that web site????

skank dirty 'ho's is ONE phrase that comes to mind - sheesh - if you're going to do skin, shouldn't it be skin that people would actually WANT to see?????

and men in shiny irridescient silk leopard print shirts with chains nesting in silvery chest hair just ain't necessarily a good sign of a good skin party either

but at least we know that the cheese balls and skank 'hos are safely away in their own party -

thankx for the expenential comments of epidautine proportion in which your presumptions exceed your knowledge, its a great shame that you do not realise it is about music otherwise we would not have hired billboard ultra vip dj and have a dj coming from london, oh thats england by the way, ya know insignificant little country that makes no impact on house, essential mix whats that. I love music, i should I am a professionally trained jazz dancer - ya know the real kind with a degree, and thats what this scene is all about with a sensual twist, a couple of stars, lots of models, a ferrari or two parked outside but hey, it sucks right, you can always read about later.

I'm biased, since the organizers are friends and clients of mine, but seriously noira, just because it isn't A) at Rain B)house C) under 120 BPM...doesn't automatically mean it sucks. The party really isn't about hooking up. To go you have to be A) a bisexual girl or B) a guy with a girl...no single males are allowed.

If you got to know the people who did this party, you'd realise that they enjoy life and are quite nice people regardless of their looks. They happen to be in a lifestyle that is different, that's all.

Admittedly, I'm not a swinger, but their attitude overall towards life is commendable.

Tell me, is it the sex aspect that scares you? Sex sex sex. So fucking what. Get the needle out of your ass, go out, fuck, fuck some more, try it some other way for variety, have a few drinks, fuck again, and come home feeling good.

Don't be so uptight, why do you think Europe laughs at us? We're so fucking uptight over here it's sickening.

hey i comment on what i see and say what i feel. and i don't need a dictionary to make my point known. if u don't like what i have to say, then don't read it. from what i saw in the pictures, it looked like and orgy...but with clothes on. women with their breasts hanging out. other women sucking on them. women in bed. women grabbing other women's breasts. what do u expect me to say? wow looks like the dj's really throwing a good set down?

please don't come on this board thinking we don't know about house, essential mixes and who's who in the dj world. there are a lot of educated people on this board who actually DO give a shit about the music. we don't need models, ferrari's outside or whatnot to make a good party.

i'm glad u like music and u come from a great country that has plenty of it. this is, in no way, a personal attack on you. i just thought i'd make my point known. shit i'd love to attend one of your parties just to check it out. my mind's open to new things. this just isn't my crowd nor my style. but hey...to each his own?

phrankadelic

thank you for your kind pm, and no i am not offended in any way, i find your comments and all others humorous and witty as i hope you do mine and lets face it this message string is getting really interesting now and in all honesty I am enjoying all the posts, life shouldn't be taken so seriously anyway lol

its all good

mandy

First - House was born in Chicago in the late 70's. In the early to mid eightes, during the Soul, period, Manchester began taking an interest in House, and was the first to introduce ecstasy to house music, and which culminated in the Hacienda Club and Ibiza periods from which acid house and then trance and progressive were born. London didn't get the house bug til around 1990, about 15 or so years after Chicago.

secondly, i personally love sex - all styles, all ways. I just prefer sex with attractive, warm, sexually puuurrrfect partners who show some taste, intelligence and above all, class. I don't personally find anything about these particular people i saw in the pictures to fit any of the above qualities I would personally like if I were to attend an orgy. All I see is skank-ho and v.d. written all over those people.

Originally posted by noira

First - House was born in Chicago in the late 70's. In the early to mid eightes, during the Soul, period, Manchester began taking an interest in House, and was the first to introduce ecstasy to house music, and which culminated in the Hacienda Club and Ibiza periods from which acid house and then trance and progressive were born. London didn't get the house bug til around 1990, about 15 or so years after Chicago.

secondly, i personally love sex - all styles, all ways. I just prefer sex with attractive, warm, sexually puuurrrfect partners who show some taste, intelligence and above all, class. I don't personally find anything about these particular people i saw in the pictures to fit any of the above qualities I would personally like if I were to attend an orgy. All I see is skank-ho and v.d. written all over those people.

Bonniee, feeling alittle frisky? :tongue:

I agree however, this thread seems to promote some sort of Solid Gold type of deal, not my deal in anyway. promote good muzik and dj's, Im there ....