Clubplanet Nightlife Community

italians and greeks vs russians

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh the greek culture...we were the first ya know...we brought civilization to its fruition - government, philosophy, song, dance, poetry...how could you not love us...not to mention:

gyro, spanakopita, souvlaki, kataifi, kalachtobouriko, baklava, etc - best food in the world - period.

Originally posted by phatman

ahh the greek culture...we were the first ya know...we brought civilization to its fruition - government, philosophy, song, dance, poetry...how could you not love us...not to mention:

gyro, spanakopita, souvlaki, kataifi, kalachtobouriko, baklava, etc - best food in the world - period.

. . Wasssup Phatman!!! . .

. . . as far as food is concerned . . I have some Kosher Deli that would beg to differ with that statement . . :D

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Wasssup Phatman!!! . .

. . . as far as food is concerned . . I have some Kosher Deli that would beg to differ with that statement . . :D

wazzzup...yeah, dont think that i dont get my fill of pastrami, brisket, and corned beef...but on a whole...i thinks we got it covered...one day we'll have a cook off or somethin...take care man...hope to c ya soon..:D

Those are not russian, those are the ones looking like you: dark hair/hairy chests: BUKHARIANS, i.e. Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan.

Percentage of Russian girls in NYC .oooo1%, all others are at least 1/2 Jewish, which I have almost nothing against except attitude and looks. (There are HOT ones but just a few) You go to St. Petersburg or Moscow and you'll see real Russian girls; blonde, thin, and tall. (Thats why my gfriend is Swedish)

smokesum:I dated a Croatian girl once - the only girl I ever loved..

Originally posted by CTACbKA

Those are not russian, those are the ones looking like you: dark hair/hairy chests: BUKHARIANS, i.e. Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan.

Percentage of Russian girls in NYC .oooo1%, all others are at least 1/2 Jewish, which I have almost nothing against except attitude and looks. (There are HOT ones but just a few) You go to St. Petersburg or Moscow and you'll see real Russian girls; blonde, thin, and tall. (Thats why my gfriend is Swedish)

smokesum:I dated a Croatian girl once - the only girl I ever loved..

um ok first off you just contradicted yourself.....if you have nothing against russian girls that are 1/2 jewish then why are you even making comments in the first place??? everyone should be treated as equals. and believe me there are alot more hispanic/african american women out there who have alot more attitude issues then we do....but thats not all just some.

I feel the Greeks and Italians are winning this battle.

Plus, cool how ya Greeks are now putting the Greek flag up......pride baby. Unfortunate though that I'm not going to be able to go around saying that I'm the one with the Greek flag in my avatar.

Russians suck, how can you say ladies in Moscow are gorgeous if they are always bundled up cause its so freakin cold out.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

This thread is to funny!!! we got borsht lol and golubsi and tofteli you cant fuck with the Russians yo

my grandma always makes borsht for christmas dinner. yummy. she makes it with pierogies tho. where are all you polacks? were slackin here..

~~~OMG!!! i am russian, im from moscow, i have a size 0 waist, and NO i dont live in brooklyn......and im ending this drama right now b/c russians are the best!!!:tongue: RUSSIAN MEET UP AT ROXY!!!

p.s. its really ignorant to think that its always cold in moscow or in russia in general.......it was 100 there this summer when i was visiting and since its not humid there it doesnt feel like 100 does in NY....it feels great.....so go to russia in summer and tell me how many bundled up girls u'll see!!!! u'll be drooling b/c of how hot women r there!!:finger: :finger: :bigfinger

some people just done get jokes...

me and my friends were walking home from the gym once(we were about 14), and saw a cute girl on a bus stop, about 20,with 3/4 fur coat on, so my friend was like "what color you think her panties are?" next thing you know, he runs to her, and raises her coat all the way up... we laughed and run away. next stop we get into a bus, and what do you know? she is in there! so she comes up to us and goes, "boys, if you asked me, i would have shown it to you myself..."

...And you're saying Russia is not the best!