Clubplanet Nightlife Community

italians and greeks vs russians

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~OMG!!! i am russian, im from moscow, i have a size 0 waist, and NO i dont live in brooklyn......and im ending this drama right now b/c russians are the best!!!:tongue: RUSSIAN MEET UP AT ROXY!!!

p.s. its really ignorant to think that its always cold in moscow or in russia in general.......it was 100 there this summer when i was visiting and since its not humid there it doesnt feel like 100 does in NY....it feels great.....so go to russia in summer and tell me how many bundled up girls u'll see!!!! u'll be drooling b/c of how hot women r there!!:finger: :finger: :bigfinger

Im down !

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I know What I'M HaViNg for DiNNer 2night:D :D :D

Ena gyro me pita.....hehehe:D :D :D

when i was in tampa last week, i had:

on the table: tarama salata, saganaki, horiatiko salata and fresh bread

dinner: sampler - gyro, pastichio, moussaka, dolmades, patates tou fourno, and rice

dessert: none - i was too goddamn full **burp** sorry

Originally posted by phatman

when i was in tampa last week, i had:

on the table: tarama salata, saganaki, horiatiko salata and fresh bread

dinner: sampler - gyro, pastichio, moussaka, dolmades, patates tou fourno, and rice

dessert: none - i was too goddamn full **burp** sorry

WoAh!!!!:woah: :woah: thaTs A LoT!!! Yummmmm......Horiatiki Salata x-tra FETA...Yummmmmmm......Tzatziki Yummmmmmmmmm.....Lemonates Patates tou fournou.....YuMMMMMmmm......OK....I'm OFFiCiALLY STARViNG NOW!!!!! Groooowllllll....GrrrrrrrrrrrrrOOOoooOOOwLLLLL......

I know What I'M HaViNg for DiNNer 2night:D :D :D

Ena gyro me pita.....hehehe:D :D :D

in greece they'll throw in some greasy french fries for an official heart attack meal. fuckin incredible....no wonder i'm fat...!!haha

and everyone is forgetting pastitsio...my fav...drooooool

Originally posted by CTACbKA

read more carefully: "ALMOST NOTHING"

Please admit that Brooklyn Girls have attitudes bigger than their noses!!! Cause I know it for a fact... and, they care more about what the guy drives than about his looks and personality

I'm from brooklyn and I know your not generalizing about all of us. I am far from waht you are catergorising...."GOLDIGGERS" you mean I think that you need to clarify who itis your talking about. If you are talking about those russian skans from Brighton or the jappy princess type bitches then yes I can agree. Otheriwse specify

All I know iz THat We Got THE OnE and ONLY......

gyrosking20.jpg

BTW, the food clashes with Turks and Greeks. Yeah I am a TURK and um yoru food is the same as our food. So I'm sorry don't go using the gyro as your icon:rolleyes: We own it....hehe just like we took over ur ass back in the day

Not trying to cause drama stating facts;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

BTW, the food clashes with Turks and Greeks. Yeah I am a TURK and um yoru food is the same as our food. So I'm sorry don't go using the gyro as your icon:rolleyes: We own it....hehe just like we took over ur ass back in the day

Not trying to cause drama stating facts;)

Yeah, who fell for the horse?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Horses ass.

And thank you all of you Turks out there who copy our cuisine and call it Turkish food.

Its all about the Bahklava..................yeah baby.

BTW, the food clashes with Turks and Greeks. Yeah I am a TURK and um yoru food is the same as our food.

your words clash with your food, i mean your food clashes with your...wtf are you trying to say...the foods are similar for sure - hummus - mmmm...you need to get over the whole Turkey and Greece thing...damn savage...;)

I'm from brooklyn and I know your not generalizing about all of us. I am far from waht you are catergorising...."GOLDIGGERS" you mean I think that you need to clarify who itis your talking about. If you are talking about those russian skans from Brighton or the jappy princess type bitches then yes I can agree. Otheriwse specify

Hun, I'm with you on this one, but we seem to be in the minority.. It bothers me a lot but I got nothing to feel bad about coz I know that I'm not like that.. So don't even get offended coz people just don't know any better..

Originally posted by CTACbKA

read more carefully: "ALMOST NOTHING"

Please admit that Brooklyn Girls have attitudes bigger than their noses!!! Cause I know it for a fact... and, they care more about what the guy drives than about his looks and personality

Cmon now with all your generalizations.. Not all girls in Russia are blonde and thin LMAO.. If that was true, ALL the male population of the world would be living over there.. If I remember correctly, there are just as many Russian brunettes and redheads and everything else.. You're talking about MILLIONS of ppl, how can you even try to say that they are all blonde and thin LMAO.. That argument will not fly with anyone who has even 1/2 of a braincell..

And as far as Brooklyn girls and them caring about what car the guy drives, yeah there are A LOT of those.. BUT there are just as many guys who are the biggest ASSHOLES and think they are god's gift to this planet because they drive a beemer or a merc and will only date girls based on things that are just as shallow as the girls who choose their men by the car they drive.. So I dunno why you even bother stereotyping like this..

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Nurse that's why they call him the Phatman! JK ;) We all know it's us Italians that are always eating

OH hell ya.. eating is my favorite thing in the world to do.. lol... ask anyone im friends with lol.. my away messages are like "Going to get food.. be back later you all know i loooove to eat.". Its so bad.. Gotta love the Italian food!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: God I'm Turkish and everyone thinks I'm Russian:blown: ...Not racist over here, but I get categorized with those ones in BK who dress in boots and sweat pants whose boyfriends are driving maximas wearing some wannabe italian sweatsuit...Anyone from BK knows what I'm talking about:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by phatman

your words clash with your food, i mean your food clashes with your...wtf are you trying to say...the foods are similar for sure - hummus - mmmm...you need to get over the whole Turkey and Greece thing...damn savage...;)

STFU biatch:rolleyes: :tongue: haha you know what I was saying hun...Don't make me come and spank dat ass now;)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Yeah, who fell for the horse?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Horses ass.

And thank you all of you Turks out there who copy our cuisine and call it Turkish food.

Its all about the Bahklava..................yeah baby.

Yeah the BAKLAVA is our shit biznitch...:rolleyes: Spell it right than talk to me asswipe:tongue:

Originally posted by bebby6919

OH hell ya.. eating is my favorite thing in the world to do.. lol... ask anyone im friends with lol.. my away messages are like "Going to get food.. be back later you all know i loooove to eat.". Its so bad.. Gotta love the Italian food!!!!

ohh really.............what time do u want me to pick you up.....

<-------knows all the best italian restaurnts on the island....

OH AND THAT DAMN GYRO IS ALL YOU FOOLS HAVE....LMFAOOOOOOO

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Hun, I'm with you on this one, but we seem to be in the minority.. It bothers me a lot but I got nothing to feel bad about coz I know that I'm not like that.. So don't even get offended coz people just don't know any better..

hey hun how have you been? where ya been? SF...haha:confused: Yeah I know you know what I am saying. But um I'm not offended I just hate when people make generalizations and then don't specify:rolleyes:

Fiery whats wrong with Russian guys with maximas? lol I have a max, its an awesome car. I agree with you about osme of the russian hoes in bklyn. I used to hang out with them hehe, but lately it just got too boring.

-Russians still rule though

Originally posted by msoprano13

ohh really.............what time do u want me to pick you up.....

<-------knows all the best italian restaurnts on the island....

OH AND THAT DAMN GYRO IS ALL YOU FOOLS HAVE....LMFAOOOOOOO

All we got is the gyro????? Howabout spanikorita, mossaka, etc.

All you Italians got is Pizza and Pasta.