Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Like E Or K....?????

toonz

I WENT AWAY FOR LIKE 3 DAYS WITH LIKE 200 PEOPLE FROM SCHOOL...EVERYONE WAS FUCKED UP AND SHIT...SO I DID K FOR THE 1ST TIME....I DID A WHOLE JAR MYSELF THE 1ST NIGHT WITH E, AND THEN THE 2ND NIGHT I SPILT TWO OTHER JARS AND WAS BUGGIN BALLS ON BULLETS<----SICK.....

THE K WAS CRAZY I REALLY DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT, IM CURIOUS WHAT DOES EVERYONE LIKE!

DEPENDS...I DONT DROP AS MUCH THE FACT THAT PILLS ARE SO DOPEY NOW A DAYS AND I THINK PILLS SUCK NOW(WITH EXCEPTION FOR FEW GOOD BATCHES). NOW WITH K, IF YOU DO IT IN MODERATION AND KNOW HOW TO DO IT I FEEL YOU CAN HAVE A WAY BETTER TIME THEN E NOWADAYS. OH YEH I ONLY LIKE TO DO YELLOW'S. BLUE SUX, GREEN SUX, AND RED SUX IMO:D

K. F**k E. Its so much worse on the body afterwards than K. You can do K, dance all night and the next day wake up and you are fine your body doesn't hurt or nothing. E your body is just totally drained the next day, sometimes you don't eat and you get the depression going on. But, OF COURSE KIDDIES, DON"T DO ANY DRUGS THEY ARE ALL BAD.:)

Originally posted by girly

K. F**k E. Its so much worse on the body afterwards than K. You can do K, dance all night and the next day wake up and you are fine your body doesn't hurt or nothing. E your body is just totally drained the next day, sometimes you don't eat and you get the depression going on. But, OF COURSE KIDDIES, DON"T DO ANY DRUGS THEY ARE ALL BAD.:)

;) DRUGS ARE BAD:tongue: